Joe Grows His First Photo

JoeDaddy77

Hello again everyone. This is my second journal. My last 1 I had a lot of help from everyone on here growing some autos. Well now I've got 1 photo going that was a freeby from GYO seedbank. I started it not realizing it is NOT an auto. I'm going to attempt to grow it anyway, so here goes.

Strain: Original Juan Herer

Setup:
3x3x7 grow tent by Agromax

California Light Works Solar System LED 550 (300 w actual draw)

6" inline fan and scrubber

Medium: Promix HP

Nutes: AN pH perfect trio and Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Bud Candy, B 52 and Overdrive.

Let's get started!

I will post some pics when I get home. I guess the first thing I need to address is pot size. I've already started her in 3 gal smart pot. Is that gonna be big enough?
Second issue is the other lady I started same day, is in fact an auto (AK-48). Can an auto grow in 12/12 for when I flip?

I have mine in 4l pots
4 liters? Isn't that only like 1 gallon?
You'll want to transplant your photo to a bigger pot. Autos can grow on 12/12 but I would recommend you grow the auto on 18/6 or 20/4
I only have 1 tent so either the auto had to go on 12/12 with her or one of them have to go...

What about a 5 gallon bucket?

I'm still not sure what to do.... She could go outside but then I would have to travel with her and that could be a daunting task I'm not sure I wanna deal with, especially at harvest time. On the other hand, if I do well with her in the tent maybe I could shut down operation for awhile and alleviate the stress and paranoia of having a grow tent in my closet at ALL times. I don't like not being prepared....

Pics as promised. She has been topped and has had 2 lst sessions. I'm assuming I continue lst on her just the same as an auto?
420-magazine-mobile1946915696.jpg

This is the auto Ak-48 that will be sharing the tent during her grow
420-magazine-mobile571728808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom