Bill The Cat's Pyramid Seeds Auto Kryptonite Grow

Bill the Cat

Hi all,
New grow started with a very promising strain. Was going to take a break, but the grow habit is hard to go cold turkey on.

Auto Kryptonite marijuana seeds was created for purpose of stronger narcotic effects. We took several phenotypes from the Grenadines mountains and crossed it with our varieties for a more sativa dominant strain which has a stronger effect. The result was this quick flowering variety grows to medium size with medium, long thin buds, but at the same time dense and heavy, coloured deep green that becomes clearer as flowering progresses. It has a bit of acidic taste by the junction with Yumbolt. The THC level is high with a 1.9% level of CBD so this strain is pretty damn powerful. The effect comes on pretty quickly and is potent so new users beware. Possibly the world's fastest sativa.

Type: 80% sativa 20% indica
Flowering time: 56 — 65 Days
Height: 60 - 160 cm
THC: 17%
CBD: 1.9%

2x2.5' Gorilla tent
700 watt Mars Hydro Series II led
Coco perlite mix in 2 gal. pot
AN Jungle Juice Micro and Bloom
AN bloom additives
Pre charged coco with 3ml calmag, a few drops of Roots Excelurator, 1ml micro and Microbe Brew 5ml. Will only be using water and Roots Excelurator for the first couple weeks.
Popped above ground today, so Day 1. Duh. Don't think I'm going to mess with this plant. Just let it do its thing, at least for a while.
Peace

Hi all. Hope you day is beautiful and peaceful. Not much to report. Light watering, alternating days with Roots Excelurator and plain water.
Plant is a little lanky. Did that in just a few hours. My bad.

20170611_154428a.jpg

20170611_154345a.jpg

20170611_154257a.jpg

Later.

Greetings. Every thing is going fine. Doing tip spreading to see how it does. Try to keep the node spacing a little tighter. It's starting on the 3rd node already so will see.
Had a great weekend. Went to see Dead & Co at Fenway Park Sat & Sun. Most excellent shows. Have to see them every so often. Works like a stress reliever and life brightener. Re-establish my calm.
Not much changed so here's one pic.

Auto_Kryptonite_06-17-17_Day_11-0005a.jpg

Peace

Hi all. Plant is starting to get some size to it. It's up to 3". Gave it 1ml of Micro, 1ml of Silicate, and 1ml CalMag yesterday. Today 1ml of Bloom, 3ml of Big Bloom. Both days in a liter of bubbled water. It looks like I need to up the N as it looks kind of light green to me. Node spacing is staying fairly short so far. Know it's young but hopefully will maintain as it gets older.

Auto_Kryptonite_06-25-17_Day_18-0010.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_06-25-17_Day_18-0002.JPG

Good week to all.

Lots of growth this week. Is up to 10.5". Lots of bud sites forming. She's starting to stagger branches, showing her sativa side. She seems to be a light feeder, had to drop down to .75ml per liter. Is showing good color in the leaves. So far a very easy grow with no problems, yet. For some reason it won't let me insert pics into reply. See them in my gallery.

Big spurt of stretch this week. Over 7.5" in one week. I still seem to have nute burn on tips of new growth. Am already down to .5ml of micro and.75ml of bloom. Not going to give it any nutes for a few days to see if it'll clear up. Appears to be stacking nodes very good. I've really become a fan of the AN bud ignitor. I've used it the last 3 grows and really boosts the bud sites.

Auto_Kryptonite_07-16-17_Day_39-0024.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-16-17_Day_39-0015.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-16-17_Day_39-0015.JPG

as usual more pics in gallery.

Mid week update. Plant is growing like crazy. Has grown 5" since Sunday. Lots of bud sites and is stacking nicely. Have been removing a couple of under growth leaves daily. Gave her a dose of Mag Pro for a boost of P. She has really been thirsty. Drinking almost 2 liters a day.

Auto_Kryptonite_07-20-17_Day_43-0007.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-20-17_Day_43-0028.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-20-17_Day_43-0011.JPG

More pic in gallery.

Hi all. Time for an update. Her stretch seems to have about finished. Is up to 27". Have slowly thinned the big fan leaves on the under growth and removed small branches that are too small to produce anything, for more air flow and light penetration. In the pics you can see she's starting to frost up. The central cola looks like it maybe good sized when done. It appears that once again it will not be even close to the stated time period of 60-65 days. that would put it in at August 5 - August 10. Don't see how it could finish in 6-7 days.
Have been maintaining a pH of 5.7 - 6.0 and temps of 75 - 85 degrees at canopy height.

Auto_Kryptonite_07-30-17_Day_53-0013.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-30-17_Day_53-0017.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_07-30-17_Day_53-0010.JPG

More in gallery

Peace

Thanks UrbanAchiever. I was about to close thread seems no one was looking at it. I love sativas, so hope I get a good result. Plant is showing same problem as last time, curling leaves. The only difference from previous grows is that I stopped the silica early. Hope that's my problem. The last grow I tried lowering plant, cutting back nutes. The temps were ok. The buds are the best looking so far. Lots of pistles popping out.

Auto_Kryptonite_08-06-17_Day_60-0012.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_08-06-17_Day_60-0008.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_08-06-17_Day_60-0017.JPG

More in gallery.
Peace.

Thanks guys. I just typed this entry and did something wrong and lost it all. O well, senior moment. The curling just happened on my last grow and this one. I'm going to just give it calmag, silica, nirvana, and Bud Factor X for a few days with out any nutes and see what happens. The pineapple express ended up having goofy looking buds. Very airy and looked like they had seed forming. They are just odd looking flowers. It does give a nice stone tho'. On that note a little detour. The Sweet Tooth from a couple of grows in the past has been curing for 5 months. I had some a few nights ago and it is one I'd grow again. A sweetness on the tongue on exhale and to me an awesome stone. I'm going to try to be very restrained with this one, special occasions only. I touched a bud on the Krypt and is quite sticky and definitely has a nice floral aroma

Another new week again. The leaf curl has gotten worse so I'm going to go a few more days with just water. Central cola is starting to fatten up and getting a nice coating of trichs. Have no idea when it's going to be ready to chop. Was just checking the bud and plant of the month entries, sure are a lot of sweet looking examples of both. 'Til next month.

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-13-2017_Day_67-0011.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-13-2017_Day_67-0020.JPG

I went back and checked past grows and decided I just pushed to far on the nutes. On this grow it started when I changed to a nute with npk different ratios. Or maybe it's just the genetics.

Update time. The leaf curl seems to be stopped or slowed down. Have really cut back on nutes. Am only adding a few products at a time and on different days. It's getting a lot of trichs and bud are starting to bulk up and getting firm. There are a few cloudy trichs so I'm guessing maybe a couple of weeks 'til chop time. Doesn't look like it will produce much over an oz. Which is ok. Have too much back up.

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-13_Day_67-0016.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-13_Day_67-0007.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-13_Day_67-0004.JPG

'Til next week.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom