Crop King's White Widow - Coco Coir - LED

ShopGrow

Hows it going? This is my first time posting any kind of grow journal. I've ordered crop kings seeds a few times and, so far very happy.

These young feminized white widows popped up after 12 hours soaked in glass of well water, then four days under moist coco. I plant my seeds in the final container. I am very careful not to over water so roots can grow.
KIMG0203.JPG

No. Photo. When I first started growing I was nervous about transplanting. After some research I came up with a way that works for me. That being said I have gotten over my fear of transplant, and I will start my outdoor plants in foam cups. As for my indoor I like this way.

For the first few days I will give plain ph'd water (6.0-6.2). Then I will start to feed 2.5ml per gallon house-garden nutes. Along with botanicare silica blast 2ml also botanicare roots 2ml.

Here is a shot of the veg room. I built a room in my shop. After growing a few times from start to finish in that room. I decided to split it into two and try out a perpetual grow. The white widow will be second "generation" in my quest for never ending bud.
KIMG02072.JPG

Here is a shot of the flower room. All plants in here are crop kings sour d. It might be hard to see but I used some netting type string I had and a brick to do LST. It looks primitive and right now it is. I'm in the process of moving things and trying to find what best works for me. Always open to suggestions.
KIMG02082.JPG

Tonight is feeding. Because this journal is for my white widow I will not go into what I'm feeding my sour d. Right now the ww are still in the seedling so I don't give them anything besides ph'd water. I have in the past given my seedlings some botanicare hydroguard for the roots. Now I just wait they week when the hit true veg.

Well they are still just seedlings so I'll hold off on any more pics of them. I realized I never really put the equipment I'm using.
In veg area I use 2-300w no name led.
In flower I use a mix 2-600w led and 1or 2- 300w(depends size of plant)
Two 6in inline fans. One intake one exhaust. Sometimes I hook up a carbon filter. Depends if in-laws are coming over. Other than that I'm lucky enough that the smell really doesn't leave my shop. That being said I have on occasion gotten out of the car after work and, it smelled like I was inside a cured bag of the finest. Back to equipment
5 gallon smart pot (generic)
Coco
House garden a+b Coco
Botanicare hydroguard and silica blast.
I use well water sometimes I'll use the water from dehumidifier.

O I also have a climate control box. When I first bought it, I thought it was the solution. It wasn't. I still had temp and humidity problems. Now that I have those, for the most part under control. The box looks cool on my wall.

Hey everyone... Week 1.
Tonight I started feeding my little ladies some real food. Up until now they only got what was in my well water. This is my first week of veg feed. 2.5ml house garden coco a+b, 3ml silica blast 2ml roots. per gallon. This is my first time growing ww, so I will stick with the feeding schedule laid out by house n gardens website. Maybe after a grow or two of ww I'll experiment a little. Unless anyone out there has experience with this strain and line of nutes. I'm all ears.....
KIMG02193.JPG
KIMG02162.JPG
KIMG0220.JPG

Looks good .. I'm just into week 3 of flower crop king widow seeds coco coir myself. Its my first grow and seems to be going really well I think it's mostly due to WW being such a strong strain :). I started mine under led for veg then went how for flower. Will be interesting to compare end results!

Looks good .. I'm just into week 3 of flower crop king widow seeds coco coir myself. Its my first grow and seems to be going really well I think it's mostly due to WW being such a strong strain :). I started mine under led for veg then went how for flower. Will be interesting to compare end results!

This will be my third grow in coco. First time with ww though. I love coco. You have a journal I can check out?

Back
Top Bottom