Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

wellfleetion

I'll chronicle again because every grow I do something dumb - see Amherst Sour Diesel & Hash Bomb Soil grow, although I did not realize it at the time. My last grow I PH the water prior to adding the feed to the water (stupid!!!) and just now with this grow I did and sure enough it lowered it to 5.6!!! That would explain why my leafs started dying during the flower stage during my Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb grow but I justified it to myself as being more or less "normal". So anywhoo, this grow will be perfect as can be... I hope! Afghan Kush, Skunk Diesel, Waikiki Queen, & Fast to Fast auto (the only auto), here we go...

re: Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

IMG_087842.JPG

Hey again wellfleetion! Made it over here to see what you've got going on. Those sure are some batwing looking leaves.. Sometimes plants don't all come out of the seed perfectly, we call these mutants :) Just let them grow and hopefully the next couple of nodes will be normal growth, I never throw away these plants as sometimes they could be the good ones in the bunch believe it or not. I have a white widow auto starting and it's only got 1 true leaf showing at the first node. Great looking otherwise, keep up the good work!

IMG_262914.JPG

Friday night I FIMed and watered them and last night (Sunday) and I pruned them pretty heavily as well. I will water/feed tonight.
Afghan_Kush9.JPG

Afghan Kush already is getting a muscular stalk.
Skunk_Diesel1.JPG

Skunk Diesel
Waikiki_Queen.JPG

Waikiki_Queen
Fast_to_Fast_.JPG

Fast to Fast

I'm using Michigan Made soil and am feeding every 3rd water with FloraNova and CaliMagic. I think I've ironed out all the kinks so I'm hoping this will be my best grow so far :riskybusiness:

IMG_262914.JPG

Friday night I FIMed and watered them and last night (Sunday) and I pruned them pretty heavily as well. I will water/feed tonight.
Afghan_Kush9.JPG

Afghan Kush already is getting a muscular stalk.
Skunk_Diesel1.JPG

Skunk Diesel
Waikiki_Queen.JPG

Waikiki_Queen
Fast_to_Fast_.JPG

Fast to Fast

I'm using Michigan Made soil and am feeding every 3rd water with FloraNova and CaliMagic. I think I've ironed out all the kinks so I'm hoping this will be my best grow so far :riskybusiness:

Looking good brother. What day are you on? That might be one thing you could consider adding on your update so people like me won't be asking that all the way throughout your grow LOL. I like your defoliation on them. Keep em nice and trimmed.

So last night I put some soil in (airy seed soil found at walmart - organic though) as most of the plants needed some light fill in the top area of their pots and I did not want to pay for much more expensive Michigan Made (this was only $6), plus I did not need that much (small bag). I also fed them all. :morenutes:
They all seem happy. The 2 Fast 2 Fast auto is really starting to get going.:cheer: I'm debating whether to transplant it into from its 2 gallon to a 5 gallon using the remainder of that cheap seed soil? I'll be feeding it so it should be fine and I think its going to need the room. I like to try to do no transplants for stress purposes and the rest of the plants are already in 5 gallon. Shit, I think I just talked myself into it! I'm just going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom