Frank The First Timer! 2 Diesel Dipped Cookies & 1 God Bud

Fsanti1226

Hello 420 fam!thought id give this grow journal a try.
Name is frank by the way. Way out west is where is stay. So the name of my game is to really become a seasoned vet at growing sum righteous buds while helping out the fight against cancer. Would really like to start growing alot of cbd strains. But for now just get one harvest under my belt. So here we grow!

Indoor or outdoor - indoor grow tent 4x4x6

clones or seeds- clones 2 diesel dipped cookies and 1 god bud given to me as a gift.

Hydro or soil - soil using pro mix hp 5.5 gallon pots

light- 1k mh for veg at 20/4 hps for flower at 12/12 digital dimmable ballast running at 50% so roughly 500w watts

nutrients- general hydroponics 3 part flora series

gh- calimagic

botanicare- silica blast

roots excelerator gold

hygrozyme

liquid koolbloom

floralicious plus

botanicare sweet raw.

Mixing all nutes to 2 gallons of ro water for each pot letting runoff about 25% each pot.

Alright so i got these 3 beautys at around 3-4 weeks of age. They were around about 12 inches tall. They were still in solo cups by the time i had gotten them and pretty sure had been root bound so hurried home and transplanted them into there final resting place.
Transplanted june 2- and vegged up until june 23rd. Hitting them with 1100 ppm of nutes and watering fresh water only every other watering. Vegged with a 250 watt hps light at first with no tent until new light an tent showed up.

Flipped to 12/12 on june 23rd and now im in the 5 week of flower and bud sites are starting to fatten up but still seems like i have some time to go maybe up until 10 weeks. Then start to flush.

Will be posting pics here in a few.

re: Frank The First Timer! 2 Diesel Dipped Cookies & 1 God Bud

420-magazine-mobile1315590847.jpg

This one was when I first transplanted June 2nd

420-magazine-mobile639819814.jpg

Just received my tent and new light also watered the babies

420-magazine-mobile953129944.jpg

About a week later

420-magazine-mobile413212431.jpg

Another week

420-magazine-mobile1955630546.jpg

Was about to feed and lollipop the beauty's!

420-magazine-mobile1560065394.jpg

About a couple days after the cleanup

420-magazine-mobile363884595.jpg

The flip

420-magazine-mobile530883981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1801411133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile771367754.jpg

Massive defol

420-magazine-mobile1122633813.jpg

The stretch

420-magazine-mobile584973398.jpg

Nugz

420-magazine-mobile1167500725.jpg

420-magazine-mobile191900009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1755212509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600300479.jpg

Glorious herbs!

What's up fam! Back again for another round. Starting another seedling. First crop has just started week 6 of flower. So thought I'd start another grow. Here's my grow info.

Indoor grow

Seeds are from Nukehead genetics
Chemdawg

Germinating in a paper towel then transferring to rapid rooter cubes.
Ro water all through out grow.
Transfer into 1.5 gallon pot
Final pot will be a 15 gallon pot

Soil- pro mix hp w/ mycorrhizae

Nutrients
Flora series 3 part from gh
Roots excel by hg
Hygrozyme
Silica blast by botanicare
Floralicious plus by gh
Calimagic by gh
Sweet raw by botanicare

But might be using fertilome veg/ and bloom nutrients still debating.

Light for seedling will be a t5 light I had lying around. Final light will be a 1k mh for veg at 20/4 hps at 12/12

Till my other ones are done will be putting the seedling into the tent in about 3 weeks in the mean time will be in the garage for the moment.

Alright so here are some pics.

420-magazine-mobile1535122976.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1134453883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile703328415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1111136213.jpg

Germed up 2 more seeds. Decided to do 2 headband seeds I also got from nukeheads.
Decided to shave off the tips of the seeds to expose the embryo. Before dropping into glass of ro water.

Upon cutting tips of seeds had 1 expose a tiny bit of the embryo. Dropped that seed into glass of water.

Upon cutting the tip of the second seed. Cut and kinda chipped off a little too much of the shell really exposing the embryo. Dropped that seed into glass.

Both seeds were cut and dropped into the glass on 7/30

1st headband seed dropped to bottom of glass in 6 hrs.
2nd headband seed dropped to bottom of glass in 1 hr.

Both seeds were put into wet paper towel then into ziplock bag. Into closet it went.

Inspected seeds 12 hrs later both seeds had popped shells.

Planted both seeds into root riot cubes soaked cubes with 6.0 ph ro water with hygrozyme and a drop of roots excel. 7/31

Headband 2 seed popped up 16hrs. Way before my chemdawg seed planted into root riot cube on 7/29.

Was not able to take pictures at the time of this process. But I do have some of the seed that is sprouting . Enjoy guys and gals!
420-magazine-mobile287513353.jpg

Germed up 2 more seeds. Decided to do 2 headband seeds I also got from nukeheads.
Decided to shave off the tips of the seeds to expose the embryo. Before dropping into glass of ro water.

Upon cutting tips of seeds had 1 expose a tiny bit of the embryo. Dropped that seed into glass of water.

Upon cutting the tip of the second seed. Cut and kinda chipped off a little too much of the shell really exposing the embryo. Dropped that seed into glass.

Both seeds were cut and dropped into the glass on 7/30

1st headband seed dropped to bottom of glass in 6 hrs.
2nd headband seed dropped to bottom of glass in 1 hr.

Both seeds were put into wet paper towel then into ziplock bag. Into closet it went.

Inspected seeds 12 hrs later both seeds had popped shells.

Planted both seeds into root riot cubes soaked cubes with 6.0 ph ro water with hygrozyme and a drop of roots excel. 7/31

Headband 2 seed popped up 16hrs. Way before my chemdawg seed planted into root riot cube on 7/29.

Was not able to take pictures at the time of this process. But I do have some of the seed that is sprouting . Enjoy guys and gals!
420-magazine-mobile287513353.jpg

She's up and running this morning. Other 2 still haven't sprouted.
420-magazine-mobile1371006577.jpg

Little update on the ladies

Week7 day 42
Lady the back is swelling up nicely! Should be should righteous nugs come harvest.

420-magazine-mobile622534573.jpg

Also got a new light for the little veg tent.
one of the chemdawg seeds didn't make it so popped another one and dropped it into the cube!
So in all I have two headband that have sprouted in the solo cups with pro-mix hp. Ro water with light roots and hygrozyme.

The two in the cubes is a chemdawg on the left and a green crack on the right of that. I found it in sac I was about to burn up! Pretty happy about that one.

420-magazine-mobile863678971.jpg

Hey mate greetings from the land of the long white cloud. I'll sit in the corner and watch that nuke explosion .. How you like the co2 ? I just ordered a harvest master myself exiting times ahead.

Hey mate greetings from the land of the long white cloud. I'll sit in the corner and watch that nuke explosion .. How you like the co2 ? I just ordered a harvest master myself exiting times ahead.

Welcome kiwi! Thanks for stopping in.

The co2 works wonders my friend. Pretty easy to contain in a tent and the results man o man!
The hairs will be long and just reaching for that light. Nugs will swell faster and just also. Only downfall is that you have to maintain that temp around 83 to 87 degrees Fahrenheit. That's when they just suck up that co2!

Alright so an update on the little ones!

Headband is doing great she will be getting her first feeding of nutes this afternoon. She is 1 week from sprout today

She will will getting 1teaspoon per gallon rof fertilome veg 20/20/20. Also will be adding 1 ml of roots excel and 1ml of hygrozyme all added to ro water phd to 6.0

And as for chemdawg she is about 5 days from sprout now. She's just getting 1 gallon ro water
1ml roots excel 1 ml of hygrozyme.

Let's see if NUKEHEADS is right about their nutes.

420-magazine-mobile640532595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909578237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom