First Grow! Sour Diesel Crop Kings Fem & 3 Master Kush Clones

re: First Grow! Sour Diesel Crop Kings Fem & 3 Master Kush Clones

If on the app see the box that's shows a plus sign beside your text box ? Push that then not the camera button but that box beside that push t it should open up your gallery .
420-magazine-mobile277690156.jpg

Also found this
Questions & Answers - Photos

Questions & Answers - Photos

Ok didn't have app downloaded but do now, should have some pics up soon
420-magazine-mobile901384734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036048626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999434975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile627968235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441918333.jpg

Man sick light I'm
Looking at that or ps 1000 not sure yet 4x4x6.5 or 5x5x6.5. But I can't wait to finally meet and introduce myself to this guy. His lights are beautiful.

Mind if I ask how big a tent . I'd love to tag along. If cool?

Also just noticed you should run a piece of ducting 6-8inch by looks from that outtake of that fan going out of tent bud , the filter is sucking the odours in but your shooting back in tent. Vent it out of tent bud?

It is a beautiful light but awfully strong for the transition of the Master Kush Clones. Did my best to adjust height and will move them to outer spectrum area if need be. It's a 3x3 grow tent by Fusion. Nice and small for my first science experiment Kingjoe!

It is a beautiful light but awfully strong for the transition of the Master Kush Clones. Did my best to adjust height and will move them to outer spectrum area if need be. It's a 3x3 grow tent by Fusion. Nice and small for my first science experiment Kingjoe!

Are you planning on journaling this ? If so mind if I tag along for the ride ?

I haven't been using the filter at this stage of the game yet but tested it for a few days and not loud at all. Not sure about N levels do not have a ph pen yet.

You and anyone interested are always welcome along for the exciting ride :)

When I have more space I would consider The Goliath light or Cob if you want to test out this brand. This is the trial and learning experience run for me so crossing fingers.

When I have more space I would consider The Goliath light or Cob if you want to test out this brand. This is the trial and learning experience run for me so crossing fingers.

Ya hearing strong things about growing in cobs

And I wish you a great grow lots of great help around on this site .

This didn't get added to first post so adding in late. Started my first grow and am super excited! My setup will be a 3x3x6.5 fusion grow tent 1680D material, a Perfect Sun Dwarf Star 230W LED light with 30 inch tower oscillating fan and four inch carbon filter fan combo. The grow medium of choice is organic soil from Fafard Veggie Potting Mix with additional seaweed and shrimp soil mixed with perlite balls and coconut coir from Brick. A little backstory is I was given some clones said to be Master Kush and of four 3 survived a couple weeks outdoors with heavy summer rain where I live. So once my items were all arrived and in order I transplanted them into 1/2 gallon pots I believe and semi light burned them/ heat stressed them as they showed taco leaves. I decided to change them from 24 hour veg to 18-6 and they are recovering. The Sour Diesel seeds popped 2-3 days (July 29-30 and are in 4inch Jiffy pots about an inch and a half tall. The Dwarf star has been lifted to as high as she will hang which is about 4ft4 inches above the seedlings which is close to recommended on Perfect Sun Led site(5feet). Hope to see these gals grow strong healthy lives producing delicious tasting and smelling buds. Will try and figure out how to upload pics from iPhone as I'm also new to forum posting online. Positive vibes to fellow farmers

If on the app see the box that's shows a plus sign beside your text box ? Push that then not the camera button but that box beside that push t it should open up your gallery .
420-magazine-mobile277690156.jpg

This is from iPhone 7 app see the box with flames . or waves . lol beside the camera . button? Click that tap that ..

Small update, watered twice with go box nutes and made mistake with regular dosage. The Master Kush clones didn't respond amazing to it as they have yellow and brown tips from too much I'm guessing. Slight leave discolouring but still green. Also transplanted the Sours into 5 gallon fabric pots. Lost one seedling first couple weeks shrivelled up and just keeled over. Could be from lowering the light to 3 feet but was experimenting and figured they were born into this light so could adjust (maybe impatience as I want them to catch up in size to clones. The 2nd time I water them with nutes I held out and just did the Calmag, grow, and roots with half doseage. Am wondering if I started nutes far too soon or what being in soil, could leave them for at least a few weeks to month on their own? Adding some pics and input is welcomed. Money is tight at the moment but feel I still need a ph pen and tds meter. Here's some pics of the girls current state.

Back
Top Bottom