Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7

Alright alright alright, here we are again. I'll jumping off of of other journal as it will soon be coming to a close, well, in a few weeks that is. But I wanted to get rolling in these three ladies in VEG. I say that because well it been a patient wait of 4 months!!! Can you believe it. Just sitting around slowly being trained and then transplanted.

So now as the flower tent has room for two of the girl, they still need time to adjust to their new homes. 15 Gallon air pots. Ok, as the Panamas finish I'll let the roots take hold and I'll try my best to get the good root system built before flip, the most I can veg in the time frame I have is 4 weeks lol. That's still a 5 month veg and I can't imagine the roots not being up to par.

If you haven't followed my other journal check the link below to catch up more on these girls if I don't have some pics to repost as I am not starting this journal from seed ..

If you follow or sub lol thanks for keeping up. Ask questions, talk about experiences and post pics!! This is my journey with you and I hope to share it with you and you to share with me. So bamn, let's do this!!

What strain is it? CONGO X ACE, BANGI HAZE X ACE

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? SATIVA
What percentages? CONGO Is 70/30 sativa/indica, BANGI HAZE is the same

If in Veg... For how long? BANGI HAZE GERMINATION MAY 2 AND THE 2 CONGO MAY 16

Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR

Veg tent is a 2x4x5
With and 6in exhaust

Flower tent is 4x4x7
8in exhaust with carbon filter

Both flow out each tent then meet together at the "Y" and exhaust into the attic. This is a dry climate and a temporary location. I don't worry about mold.

Soil or Hydro? SOIL

If soil... what is in your mix? DOC BUDS HIGH BRIX BLEND

If soil... What size pot? 15 gallon final pot
Size of light? 3 MARS HYDRO

Temp of Room/cab? 72/78
RH of Room/cab? 51/53
PH of media or res? Pfft what's pH
Any Pests ? Nooo wayyy
How often are you watering? Just transplanted so I haven't watered since the 8th of August. Was every 3 days in 7gal pots

Type and strength of ferts used? DBHBB is the perfect strength

These pics start a few months back and to recent.

420-magazine-mobile1577750378.jpg
420-magazine-mobile932686332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1096946515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1332725936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1807639842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1980213550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile251911967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1978906705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1432413828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845516088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2048262039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1875462276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598858297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1806286884.jpg

Quick update before I go sharing this journal.

Just finished some heavy pruning 7 days after transplant and then a light destress. I can truly foresee these girls getting big!!!

Bangi Haze X Ace

420-magazine-mobile1884524259.jpg

Congo1 X Ace
420-magazine-mobile1567589118.jpg

Congo2 X Ace
420-magazine-mobile1663269989.jpg

Looking good Mag. Man those are going to be huge! I pulled 7 oz off of Congo going from a 3 gallon to a 10. If you let those roots fill the 15 before flip, you may have a problem with size when they start to flower. I haven't done a Bangi so I'm not sure what that will do but Congo is going to be big! Good Luck, I'm in for the ride.

Quick update before I go sharing this journal.

Just finished some heavy pruning 7 days after transplant and then a light destress. I can truly foresee these girls getting big!!!

Bangi Haze X Ace

420-magazine-mobile1884524259.jpg

Congo1 X Ace
420-magazine-mobile1567589118.jpg

Congo2 X Ace
420-magazine-mobile1663269989.jpg
Subbed, love me some LST action!

Looking good Mag. Man those are going to be huge! I pulled 7 oz off of Congo going from a 3 gallon to a 10. If you let those roots fill the 15 before flip, you may have a problem with size when they start to flower. I haven't done a Bangi so I'm not sure what that will do but Congo is going to be big! Good Luck, I'm in for the ride.

Thanks Neiko, I know I'll have to rearrange the flower tent. The lights have to be hung differently. I have a 6" fan filter I'm going switch with my 8" due to size, it gets in the way of the lights as I have them hung now. I don't want to move them at all. I know Duggan and others say hang and walk away. I have found that I have a habit of adjusting my lights. But then again, I was trying to trouble shouting possible issues at the time. And then looking for optimal height levels for my personal experience.

Have you had to deal with extremely large plants before?

So what have a question and a statement all in one here lol. My thoughts are this. In have the veg tent that I plan to bring down as soon as the Panamas are done and ready to come out. Then I'll move everything to the flower tent. Ok, there's my statement ..

My thought or question would be, I have to move the lighting around any way, right? Would it be feasible to take to veg light and add it to flower or would I just be asking for to much trouble? Or is it a good idea? Or do the two lights not work well together?

I believe I read somewhere that the transitions from T8 to LED can be stressful for plants, is that been found to be true in anyone's experience here?

Well ok, I have a few things I need to do and I still have resin under my fingernails, I hate when my fingernails are dirty and I can't clean them well.....yup, that's me . gotta run, be back in a few

Hey Mag, gonna snag a seat over here and hitch along for the ride if ya don't mind!

All your girls are looking so lush and so green, and also love the flux ya got going on all of these girls! I can't wait to see how they all look in a week or two, I bet they'll be HUGE!
:passitleft:

Sounds good. . when sorting at half strength or even at a quarter strength can we spray a little heavier than a mist, say, would it be beneficial if the were to be fed the next day could heavy foliar do good?

Hey Mag, gonna snag a seat over here and hitch along for the ride if ya don't mind!

All your girls are looking so lush and so green, and also love the flux ya got going on all of these girls! I can't wait to see how they all look in a week or two, I bet they'll be HUGE!
:passitleft:

Thank CKid, Congo1 gets it the hardest but she really seems to like it the most IMO. The other two are more on the tame side I feel. There's definitely gonna be a fight for territory in the tent lol

Page #1...yeepa....I'm here for this ride 7. Watch how big you go with those..LMFAO! looking good 7 ...cheers bud! I set my cooler in the corner...help yourself to a Stella...it's the cooler with the Bob Marley poster on it! :)
How do ya like using the pipe cleaners......told ya....:slide:

The pipe cleaners, even better with the air pots, the dumb questions of trading is answered with bigger pots lol thank you but I'll have pass on the Stella sir, I'd prefer bourbon please; in a short glass, top it with ice and a shot or two of water. Bulleit Is my preferred taste, I like it's sweetness .anything richer just doesn't do it for me lol

Thanks again Duggan for always being there for me!! Saved my ass a few times in these grows. ...

Thank CKid, Congo1 gets it the hardest but she really seems to like it the most IMO. The other two are more on the tame side I feel. There's definitely gonna be a fight for territory in the tent lol

Some girls love stress way more than others, so we will see how they do in the ring when the bell rings...

'Ding-Ding'

Aaaannndddd may the best plant win!

Back
Top Bottom