First Grow

hustlefreak

Hi All,

This is my first attempt to grow cannabis for my wife's migraine as that's the only way we have been able to succefully keep the attacks in control.

Would love feedback from frens in the forum about my grow.

Started slow and easy with 2 Dinafem auto seeds - Mobydick xxl and Amnesia xxl. Plan to grow OG Kush CBD and White Widow fem seeds if this is goes well.

Due to space constraints and limited availability of essential items in my country I have a 2.5 *2.5*5 ft grow tent , a Chinese 600 watt led and 2 cfls for supplements. Using 3-4 gallon pots and local potting mix along with organic fertiliser. Also added michorizza during germination. Alternate watering with seaweed extract.

Its been 11 days since seedling and I think they are slow. Any tips related to auto and these strains will be awesome. Thanks in advance

Hi Jjboyo119.

I am new here and have been growing for a while. Since it is the first grow, it is really hard to tell if it is doing good or bad. Like it or not, the biggest thing that I did NOT have for growing is PATIENCE. Despite all we do, sometimes the plant will just do what it wants to. We are just along for the ride.

Some things that will effect your seedlings is heat (lack of or too much), Water (too little or too much), type of soil (Depending on the type of soil you have, some soils are too "hot" that is they have too many nutrients for young plants. Nitrogen is the principal nutrient needed in the veg stage but too much too soon can really stunt the growth until they get mature enough to handle the nitrogen.

I agree that pictures would be a big help, but even a height of the plant and the diameter of the spread of it's foliage now would help.

It is hard when you first start because it is an unknown world and a lot of people (me included) get intimidated by all that is going on with the plant. Just post and find out what you need to know. I also recommend getting a good source of information (not sure how they work it at this site) to refer to. There are many good ones out here. You Tube is also an excellent source to tell you almost anything on any subject. I'll be around if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom