Budboy2 2nd Grow

BudBoy2

420-magazine-mobile254071174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838131511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206785674.jpg

Well I'm ready to harvest this lady. This is my 2nd go at it and this time all looks good I hope. I used Nectar Of The Gods line of nutes this whole run under my Cobs. Really dense colas also. Just finished a week flush on her.
Don't really know how much I'll have but it was a duarf plant from the original one. Maybe 3 oz is what I'm looking for. Now the work begins or shall I say fun. Looking forward to harvest today after work. Any suggestions are welcome, and thanks for reading this thread!!

420-magazine-mobile254071174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838131511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206785674.jpg

Well I'm ready to harvest this lady. This is my 2nd go at it and this time all looks good I hope. I used Nectar Of The Gods line of nutes this whole run under my Cobs. Really dense colas also. Just finished a week flush on her.
Don't really know how much I'll have but it was a duarf plant from the original one. Maybe 3 oz is what I'm looking for. Now the work begins or shall I say fun. Looking forward to harvest today after work. Any suggestions are welcome, and thanks for reading this thread!!

This grow is completed now, so 420 can take it as done!..✌️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom