This is my first indoor grow.
2x4x5-5.5 ft shed (slanted roof)
400w MS/HPS 6" cooltube hood
160 cfm 4" inline fan
DIY 5 gal DWC bucket
AN ph perfect GMB, WiltGuard
Berry Bomb seed (regular)
*Only running the one cause its my first indoor grow

Sept 15th placed seed in cup of water covered in timfoil and put in dark warm area.

16th placed cracked seed in damp paper towel and covered and again put away for thw night

17th placed seed w/ half inch tap root into peat pellet and into humidity dome.
Misted dome and put away for the night.

18th placed my 1" sprout into my DWC with straight coco coir with a layer of marbles in the bottom. Barried her a little extra.

420-magazine-mobile1712025091.jpg

Running straight water with MH light as high as it will go and will lower daily.

Sept 21st a good feiend of mine made me clones, and didnt tell me or else i wouldnt have germed lol but the room just got quite crowded.

420-magazine-mobile1296472347.jpg

Giving at least 2 to a friend cause i cant bring myself to kill them.
Transplanted other 2 into some makeshift Hempy style buckets. Supplied bought from the dollar store.

Sept 22nd first res change and added some mild nutes. Noticed my hoses are kinda slimey so i cleaned whole system before refilling.

Sept 23rd went to local hydro shop bought some Wiltguard (no hydroguard in Canada) and added a few ml.

Sept 28th checked up on her again (like every day)

420-magazine-mobile1740742249.jpg

And her first root

420-magazine-mobile1177176856.jpg

Sept 29th
Had to check on my root again lol

420-magazine-mobile1014132127.jpg

Shes made some distance and another one starts to show.

420-magazine-mobile949402305.jpg

There.. all caught up.

I'll take a seat if you don't mind 187budz.

How far away is your 400 watt MH from the top of the plant? Canoeing usually occurs when the lights are to close and the leaves try to shade themselves. As young as that Berry Bomb is I'd suggest that you place the light about 20" above. Good luck with the grow.

I hooe so. Theres been no noticable further darkening of the roots but unfortunitly my local hydroponic store doesnt carry subculture b so i got regen-a-root which is supposed to be combined with the wilt guard i already have so hopefully that will do the trick. And ive been switching out ice bottles so the temp has been staying below 21C. Ill take some pics when i get home from work tonight. Thinking of doing a res change as ive got so much shit in there now im not sure what will happen... but i also want to get my last outdoor plant chopped and hung... so much to do so little time.

A res change is always a good thing when something gets out of whack. Puts you back in the drivers seat as you know exactly whats in there again.

Damn it... made a mistake.
Bought an oscillating heater with thermostat (set at 20c thwn it shuts off) put that on the floor due to spave restrictions (mistake number 1)
Changed my ventilation to the "winter set up" where it pumps the hot air into the opposite side of shed (grow section is enclosed) instead of pumping directly out of the shed through a built in vent (Mistake number 2). then i missed a day of replacing the frozen water bottles cause the twmps were low (mistake number 3). Root rot is back with avengence.
Chamged venting back to original and turned heater off for now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I'm sorry for the untimely end.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom