300 Watt LED Soil Grow

20170927_212521.jpg

2 plants are in 2 gallon smart pots and 2 are in plastic pots these are random bagseeds in foxfarm ocean forest soil elite nutrients ABCD and root tonic dont use D until flowering but im in week 3 of veg and loving this 300 watt led its epistar leds but mfd by mars hydro it makes the girls have very tight internodes and deep green canopy...im so anxious...
20170927_212521.jpg

Looks good! For future reference, any pictures uploaded to the gallery can be added directly to your posts by clicking the "My Photos" on the bottom side of the text box :thumb: Will be following along! Hope to see some more updates as time passes, and I'll be here if you ever need any help

I have fixed the photos for you. :thumb:

You correctly uploaded them to our gallery. As hortishorti says, just use the "My Photos" tab at the bottom left of every reply box, then click on the photo and it will be inserted into your post.

:Namaste:

When i go to reply to thread all i can do is post quick reply go advanced and thats it from my phone i dont see a button to add photos so i just copy link address from tge gallery

Rock on brother looks like u might have had some stems splitting there at the base..thats a huge bush and she looks like shes gonna put off some beautiful flowers man kinda looks like u did the manifold technique...keep going good luck

Checked on the girls this morning and i wanted to show how much improvement they show just after 10 hours when im at work....will post more photos after 530...so 5 hrs from now its amazing how much they change within a few hours seem to be loving the Elite nutrients at a quarter strength and a drop of superthrive per gallon when i transplanted

Hey Bradley! I'll get in while this journals just getting started!

Looking forward to watching your girls become ladies!

Rock on brother looks like u might have had some stems splitting there at the base..thats a huge bush and she looks like shes gonna put off some beautiful flowers man kinda looks like u did the manifold technique...keep going good luck
Yeah it's my first grow and I tried to train it and split it down the middle lol hope she recovers. And def subbed!

Back
Top Bottom