DooM's Medical Grow - Dinamed CBD

TricycleOfDoom

I read the 'how to make a grow journal' and noticed "Anytime is a good time" to start a journal.

This grow is well underway. :)

Strain:
2x Dinamed CBD from Dinafem
Photoperiod, Feminized.
60 days flowering period
60% Sativa/ 40% Indica
THC 0.5%
CBD 10-14%

Medium:
Hempy Bucket - 2.5 gallons.
Cocoa/Perlite: 70/30.

Lights:
2x Mars II 400w. One is older with a few burnt out nodes. The other is new with the Grow/Bloom switches.

Nutrients:
GH Maxibloom
GH CalMag
Lucas Formula recipe.

Room:
Tent 2' x 4' and 5' high.

27 days into flowering.

Pictures in the next post.

DooM :Namaste:

Here's some pics from tonight.

This one was topped once to the 3rd node. There's prominent buds and a lot of secondary buds in the middle a few inches lower.

420-magazine-mobile1275288527.jpg

This one was my foray in 'mainlining' and defoliation..lol.
420-magazine-mobile172329290.jpg

I should say this is my first photo grow. I've tried a lot of things on these 2 plants and they have been vary forgiving and very resilient. I've was really surprised a the 'stretch' phase. With the first experience I now know what I'll do next time, for plant training.

DooM :Namaste:

So already I can confirm Dinamed is great. Last night at 8pm, I pinched off one of the leaves at the stem. It was about 30% frosty.

I put it in mouth and chewed it for about 5 minutes. It was kinda spicy...lol...like black pepper.

About an hour later I noticed the CBD kicking in.

I went bed at 11, my usual time. At that point the CBD effect was about 2 to 3 times what I normally feel when I have CBD oil in morning coffee.

This morning still feeling the effect, albeit diminished, I decided to skip the morning CBD.

DooM

Much appreciated, DooM.

I was just reading about dinamed - i'm intrigue, despite its sativa-leaning pedigree, and its unwieldy size may be a detriment to my going with this strain. So what was the stretch like for dinamed?

Keep us posted. Would be awesome if you can post up more pics.

Thanks!

Much appreciated, DooM.

I was just reading about dinamed - i'm intrigue, despite its sativa-leaning pedigree, and its unwieldy size may be a detriment to my going with this strain. So what was the stretch like for dinamed?

Keep us posted. Would be awesome if you can post up more pics.

Thanks!
Hi there Brolex.

You are the only person to post in my thread. Thank you!

Before stretch plants were about 15 inches high; with a fair amount of LSTing. The stretch lasted about 18 days and the plants ended up about 30 inches high. Not too bad I figure. Better than others like Blue Dream that triples in in height...lol.

Take care.
DooM

I just received a seed of this Dinamed. How big were they when you flipped them... what was the stretch.
Looks like you did a great job

Hi World.

After 3 days, the buds dried out really fast in the hanging rack. I put them into mason jars last night and I'm adding Bovida humidity packs tomorrow.

I did a quick smoke test. Very smoooooooooth. Feeling a mild but nice effect in both the head and the body after 10 minutes. I'm a real lightweight when it comes to weed. A 'one hitter' of anything else can put me on my ass..lol. Actually don't care for that, but so far that's the price I had to pay to feel good emotionally the following day. Hoping Dinamed will do the the same but without really stoned at first.

Will cure for 2 more weeks and then do a proper smoke report + weigh in.

Take Care.

Hi World.

After 3 days, the buds dried out really fast in the hanging rack. I put them into mason jars last night and I'm adding Bovida humidity packs tomorrow.

I did a quick smoke test. Very smoooooooooth. Feeling a mild but nice effect in both the head and the body after 10 minutes. I'm a real lightweight when it comes to weed. A 'one hitter' of anything else can put me on my ass..lol. Actually don't care for that, but so far that's the price I had to pay to feel good emotionally the following day. Hoping Dinamed will do the the same but without really stoned at first.

Will cure for 2 more weeks and then do a proper smoke report + weigh in.

Take Care.

Hey DooM,

I too am very much a lightweight :) I noticed, when smoking Cannatonic, you get a THC high for a few minutes then I goes away allowing me to carry on with my normal daily tasks. Are you noticing a similar effect with your Dinamed? I am not a smoker, as a rule, I like to take mine in an infused oil but every so often I will spin one.
H420

Hey DooM,

I too am very much a lightweight :) I noticed, when smoking Cannatonic, you get a THC high for a few minutes then I goes away allowing me to carry on with my normal daily tasks. Are you noticing a similar effect with your Dinamed? I am not a smoker, as a rule, I like to take mine in an infused oil but every so often I will spin one.
H420
Just about the same with me. I also got an extra hour of sleep. This morning my mind is very calm instead of the usual worrying about work crap.

The Blue Dream CBD is also good, but still too strong. Probably better as a salve/ointment in my case.

DooM

Back
Top Bottom