Auto Afghan Mass Grow

OpperSmurft

Goodmorning Morning everybody,

After a nice Black Widow (fem) grow, ill start an autoflower now. Mostly because the BW was a lot 'o weed, so i dont have a lot of space to stash. Iam also addicted to growing so a smaller plant was the right decision.
Setup is the same as the BW, for the 99% who did not read the BW post here's a recap.
Tent: 120 x 90 x 180
Light: Apollo 10 Led 360W, Led Ufo 50W, 150W
both during veg due to more blue light then only the Apollo.
2 fans
1 bathroomfan, blows into my living room i like the smell.
I only grow one plant at a time, even small auto's. Enough love and attention should result in a great yield, goes for everything..
Seeding starts in a small growtrough thingy, you'll see in pics below. Dont know the English word, please tell me.
After 2 to 5 days in 25 L.
Seedling ground is used in the growtrough thingy and then placed in the 25L of Canna Coco. (When placed directly in Coco there's a chance that the root will go straight down and won't develop as well as it should)
Ill only use water no nutrients. Only if in early stage nutrient problem signs develop. After 5 weeks if she looks alright there's no need.
Ill LST her though because most plants I had tend to grow a lot bigger then discribed.
The only problem with one seed is that I could have a weak seedling, never give up though. ill stress her out with more wind and pinch a bit, but keep encouraging her (yes i talk with my plant, CO2) if she does not die on her own there's a will to live. It may take some extra time but in the end its worth it.
So below some pics of setup.

420-magazine-mobile922201234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1921805217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434390305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652855457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841190732.jpg

Seedling died, because I forgot to water... Bussy week.
So planted another.. Same conditions, with phone reminders.
Here she is 1 day up. Wasn't there this morning when I left..

Nice! you'll enjoy this one, i just harvested one about a week ago, covered in trichomes! Expect it to go a few weeks over the suggested time on the package.

Leaf edges are turning up a little bit. On my plants that has been caused by too much light/heat. Not a big deal--she looks like she's growing well--but you might wanna check the temp and keep an eye on her...

Lookin' good. Always good to give 'em as much light as you can, so good you found the upper limit. Grow baby grow!

Funny, I just stumbled across an article on another site that showed overheated leaves curling at the edges like that.

Back
Top Bottom