First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

What strain is it? Black rhino, himilayan wriggler × thai long toe
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica leaning hybrid and the hw×tlt is sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Late flower
in Flower stage at week 7
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro?Rockwool and dwc
Size of light? 315 cmh
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab?30c
RH of Room/cab?59
PH of media or res?5.7
Any Pests ?not sure
How often are you watering? Everyday
Type and strength of ferts used? the cyco platinum line at Around 900 PPM

Heres the ladies ;)
420-magazine-mobile1079478338.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476862545.jpg
this is the himilayan wriggler × thai long toe. She was rootbound and lanky. Her leaves were yellowing and dropping off. I put her in a DWC bucket and she just took off

And these are some blue cheese Autos that stunted but I keep around because why waste the space. There were a couple of males early on and a plant that hermied. Also a cookies kush photo that turned out to be an unknown Auto which has since been harvested hence me walking around smiling and whistling lol
420-magazine-mobile1591875930.jpg

As u can see their really starting to frost up. Some of the trichs on the smaller BR are already amber. Breeder says its a 9 week strain so I stopped the cyco potash and started feeding the cyco super sticky.
420-magazine-mobile1924036505.jpg

Ive always been of the thought that u never stop learning. I learned a lot during this. Next run will be half hempys and half dwc. Ill be running gg4

I have not heard of that, but now I have something to google! I have heard of the Gorilla Glue, I think Feral had some of that going, but he wasn't too stoked about it. Not sure why though, he's a seed breeder so he's got some pretty high standards about what he's looking for.

I have not heard of that, but now I have something to google! I have heard of the Gorilla Glue, I think Feral had some of that going, but he wasn't too stoked about it. Not sure why though, he's a seed breeder so he's got some pretty high standards about what he's looking for.
Maybe its just hype but well find out this next run hey ;)

Back
Top Bottom