MMMP First Grow Log

Beefyloaf

My first MMMP grow!
420-magazine-mobile2100828763.jpg

Seed:??? But from the looks of it I have a couple of sativa and a few indica.( For my next run I have Kandy Kush, Exo. Cheese, and Holy Pineapple not sure which ones I want to run)

Soil: promix cc

Nutes:All General hydroponics products; 3part, armorsi, calmag, kool bloom, rapid start, mycos powder, blackstrap molassas

Veg lighting: 6 100w cfl
8/31/17 start 18/6
420-magazine-mobile1027123369.jpg

Flower lighting: 2x800w C.O.B. led spectrum unknown
11/11/17 flip to 12/12
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile38962930.jpg[/IMG
8/31 day 1
9/3. day 4 5 drop rb 1/2 ml calmag ph5.8
9/7. day 8 5 drop rb 1/2 ml calmag ph 5.8
Soil ph 6.5 (?)
9/9. Day10 flush with ph 5 soil too alkaline (6.9) feed 5 drop rb 1/2 ml calmag
9/13.Day14 feed 2ml grow 2ml micro 2ml bloom 1ml calmag
9/18 Day19 transplant 3ml grow 2ml micro 1ml bloom 2ml calmag 1/2t molasses
9/25 Day26 3ml grow 2ml micro 1ml grow 2ml calmag 2ml armor-si 1/2t molasses
9/27 lst 1 plant
9/28 lst 3 plants
10/1 Day31 4ml calmag 3ml grow 2ml micro 1ml bloom 2ml armorsi 6drp r.b. 1/2 t molasses soil ph at 6.3 :)
10/5 day36 4ml calmag 3ml grow 2ml micro 1 ml bloom 2ml armorsi 6 drp rb 1/2t molassas soil ph at 6.3
10/9 day40 4ml calmag 3ml grow 2ml micro 1ml bloom 2ml armorsi 6drp rb 1/2t molassas transplant 4gal water...
10/16 day47 flush 5.5ph 1 1/2gal each
10/22 day53 5cal 3grow 2micro 1bloom 2armorsi halfmolassas
10/28 day60 same as above
11/4 day66 5cal 3grow 2micro 2bloom 3armorsi halfmolassas
11/10 lollipop for first day of flower tmrrw
11/11 flwr1 2-2-2 3armorsi 4calmag 2kool ph5.9-6.0

I know it seems like a long time from start to flip but I'm new to this and ran into a little bit of rootbound issues in the beginning.
I'm open to thoughts and concerns but I've been doing my homework and have been studying the growtubers plus as a bonus NVCMG and I have long history back in high school
::Stay groovy::

The smell has increased just a touch since I flipped the girls a couple of days ago. I went into my room just to say hello and smile upon my garden, when the wife gets home I'll spend a little bit of time looking for preflowers, taking measurements and pictures to post!

I've been looking at other peoples logs and noticed that their plants are eating way more than my plants. My plants have had slight N tox with their leaves "clawing down". Tiny bits of tip burn here and there. But all in all they look healthy A.F. Would it be normal for this to happen?

Today is day 4 of flower and all of my plants are showing that they are girls except the one in the back right

420-magazine-mobile712772868.jpg

If anyone was wondering the height of the light from the canopy I'm trying to keep it 14" to 18" away. I haven't noticed any bleaching only the light green tops telling me my girls want more food.

Flwr5
Fed the girls today 1-2-3 2armorsi 3calmag 4kool 2.5 molasses pinch of Epsom salt ph6.0
I used less cal-mag because I was forced to use city water this time. . There is a tiny bit of clawing so I figured it was time to go into the full 123 phase of my 3 part. I think I'll up my dose of nutes .25 every feed until they can't handle it.
From my research I need to cut my silica about 3-3.5 weeks before harvest as it is a bit harder to flush out
The pinch of Epsom is because the stems of my fans are purple and a few streaks on the main stems. I'm hoping this helps.
Still no sign from the weirdo who isn't showing sex. All the other girls have at least 6 pistols per node site. So I guess it's a waiting game for that one.
::Stay Groovy::

Day7 flwr

420-magazine-mobile1138843720.jpg

Not much to say today. Looks like the pinch of mag is clearing up the purpling. The weirdo who isn't showing sex might be a girl but its still to hard to tell. I was bending the stalks of it today and one snapped, not off, but I heard a "snap". I left it alone, maybe it'll supercrop itself. Should of took a pic... Oh well maybe tomorrow.

Flwr day9

420-magazine-mobile1917884248.jpg

The weirdo decided it was going to be a girl and a boy so chopped that he she down. I was kind of worried that it was going to be a boy because it didn't flower like the other one's did. LOL that's the life of a grower, right, trying to figure out who the boys and the girls are. I'll take a few pictures today after I feed and water them they're growing like weeds that's for sure.

Took a good look at the garden and I found a leaf with some strange spots in it

420-magazine-mobile1538214576.jpg

It was the only leaf on the plant that had any damage or spotting minus the bit of nute burn from awhile ago

420-magazine-mobile1887053348.jpg

When I destroyed that he/she I took the root ball apart and checked the growth. It looked great nice and white and webbing all over. That gives me a great idea on how the others are doing, I'm finishing these in 3gal pots. I'll go bigger when I start to scrog.

420-magazine-mobile1518119213.jpg

Can't believe the size of some of these leaves! I'm 6'4" my paws are huge LOL.

Took a good look at the garden and I found a leaf with some strange spots in it

420-magazine-mobile1538214576.jpg

It was the only leaf on the plant that had any damage or spotting minus the bit of nute burn from awhile ago

420-magazine-mobile1887053348.jpg

When I destroyed that he/she I took the root ball apart and checked the growth. It looked great nice and white and webbing all over. That gives me a great idea on how the others are doing, I'm finishing these in 3gal pots. I'll go bigger when I start to scrog.

420-magazine-mobile1518119213.jpg

Can't believe the size of some of these leaves! I'm 6'4" my paws are huge LOL.

Probably nothing to worry about. However, to be sure. Have you watered with r.p and cal mag recently and checked ph and ppm in and out? At times if too many nutrienta are given, the plant can slowly push nutrients back onto the soil that cant be absorbed right away. These nutrients after passing thru the plant conee back acidic slowing root zone ph. Lower root zone ph cause calcium/magnesium/phosphorus deficiencies. That picture looked like a very minor calcium or mag deficiency (possibly due to to ph issues due to access nutrients.... also possibly not due to that, but testing will tell a story).

If you pour in r.o. water ph to 6.7 and ppm pf 180 and your eun off is 6.1 and ppm 1800.... you may want to slightly bavk off nutrients. BUT if you had same pour in but out was ph 6.6 ppm 400.... then you know your simply not giving correct amount of nuteients and can add. Word?

Good luck happy growing!

Probably nothing to worry about. However, to be sure. Have you watered with r.p and cal mag recently and checked ph and ppm in and out? At times if too many nutrienta are given, the plant can slowly push nutrients back onto the soil that cant be absorbed right away. These nutrients after passing thru the plant conee back acidic slowing root zone ph. Lower root zone ph cause calcium/magnesium/phosphorus deficiencies. That picture looked like a very minor calcium or mag deficiency (possibly due to to ph issues due to access nutrients.... also possibly not due to that, but testing will tell a story).

If you pour in r.o. water ph to 6.7 and ppm pf 180 and your eun off is 6.1 and ppm 1800.... you may want to slightly bavk off nutrients. BUT if you had same pour in but out was ph 6.6 ppm 400.... then you know your simply not giving correct amount of nuteients and can add. Word?

Good luck happy growing!
Thanks for the advice! I don't have a ppm meter right now but I've been ph-ing my plants veg 5.8 flwr 6 and the runoff has been around 6.3-6.5. I have been juicing them on calmag their whole life pretty much. And this was the first time I couldn't get my distilled water so I had to run city that declorinated for 3 days. I think its time for a flush and feed.

Back
Top Bottom