G 13 Haze

G 13 Haze

Hey guys,

I've just ordered 20 G 13 Haze seeds. The seeds come from barneys coffee shop. Me and a couple of my friends visited amsterdam last summer, I had to look for barneys coffee shop.

History and facts

I was looking for the famous G13 Haze. many people has heard about G13 and the history about that is around this famous genes.

G13 Haze is a legendary strain subject to much rumor and speculation. It has been proclaimed as the strongest strain ever created and some say it was genetically engineered by the US government in a secret CIA lab. Whether or not these rumors are true, there is no doubt that this is one of the strongest strains available today with very high levels of THC and buds glistening with resin. This hybrid of G13 has been crossed with an original haze to give it a more uplifting high while still retaining the heavy hitting indica undertones. Bred for maximum potency and renowned for its medical use it's not for the faint hearted.

This is a 80 % indica and 20 % Sativa
This will yield 500 grams m2

All seeds are feminized.

I'm gonna use SCROG for this method. This is gonna be the first ScrOg, and I would need some help from YOU. Hehe. Im gonna go with easy hydroponic and I know there is allot of you guys out there. I haven't really thought about what sort of hydroponic to use, any suggestions?

Peace guys

I am using the Ebb and Flow method right now and let me tell you it works well!!!! I was able to pull my plants out of a PH nutrient lockout and make them prosper...of course with a little help from some of our senior members on the board. My next grow will be a scrog for sure! After reading FatJoe's thread on scrogging it has transformed my thinking process. That method is fantastic for small and limited space and I guess ever how big you want to go. My thoughts on hydro would be Ebb and Flow, its just sooo easy to control your nutes that way!!!

Hope that helps!

SM2007....:peace:

I read Fat Joes post to, very good. Hope he will be out there and comment ( maybe Guide me ) hehe
The ebb and flow system seems like a nice method. Wasn't that hard to build either ( For a stoner :bongrip:) hehe. But now I need to change some neuts. And thinking of doing Canna for this grow to ( I can Buy Canna products locally here).

The seeds will be sent on monday will have it in 7 days. But now I need to fix my
grow room. Gonna isolate the whole growspace ( Top, Floor and all walls ).
For that I need new lighting systems becuse of heat, and for this its gonna be Cool Tube ø25mm. Anyone have any experience with these. Thinking of going for 3 lamps all 400 w. 1 in the middle is a vegging lamp giving more blue light. I've heard someone talking about that, and this help stop the stretching. But should I use this for scrog or just go for 2 600w cool tubes HPS red spectrum?

Also more fans are needed so gonna buy 3 more 10" turnable table fans. The air intake will be around the rooting system, gonna use oxygen tank if I can find cheap, I want to spread the air around the rooting system.

Sorry if my english is bad now, Smoking Mazar-I-Sharif atm and blast. I changed some of my weed 50 against 50 grams of Fine GOLD Black Afgani. So now I'm in heaven hehehe.

Peace :Rasta:

Hey, can't wait to see this grow in action!!
I'm currently growing in a double closet setup and I have a 400w hps cooltube.
It works perfect!!

I originally bought a batwing reflector!! The heat was out of control!!
So the cooltube was the obvious choice.:peace:

Hey guys,

The beginning

I'm back from the trip now. Got back yesterday and started Germinating the seeds. The good thing it only take a night before they all popped. The method I use is cups of water in dark place and I let them swim until they pop. I have had a singe seed broken by using this method.

The first picture are the seeds, then the method I use, 10 seeds pr cup. Temp of water 20c degree.
120911.jpg

3175.jpg

2187.jpg

I found out that I was gonna go with soil and Coco as a medium still. This will be a good thing for me, and much easier now that I know how to water them I also bough Electronic EC meter, was expensive to, 500 us dollar. I have 4 seed pr pots, and the pots are about 3 - 4liter.

Here are picture
1236.jpg

Today I spent 1200 usd on new grow gear. 3 new Cooltubes lamp. But bough
only one digital ballast sense it was so expensive. And I now have more White sheet to cover the whole growearea ( floor all 4 walls and roof ) The light will
not gow through the sheet sense its so thick. I haven't done anything more today, but think I need to visit the local shop and see if its anything new going on.

I can't wait to smoke the final, and already started to think on a good way to cure the weed for best taste and high. This time is the 3rd time I'm planting plants and I know this will be something totally different then my other projects.

Some time by this week I will recieve my lamps and I will be under heat control. But until I get the light i'm not sure what lighting to use, maybe go for long light tubes, but not sure how this will go, only for 4 days.

Sense all 20 seeds are now in soil I count this as a the first day for G13

Peace guys

Hope you will enjoy this thread :bong::peace:

This is gonna be a good journal, it already has a good start. Thats a lot of $ spent on growing gear, How was your trip?

Day 2, they are showing more and more, but I dont know what happend to some but I got suddently 6 plants in 1 pot, but only planted 4 seeds. How is it possible? That also happened in another soil. Could it be twins, becuase they grow really cloese to each other 2 and 2. Is that possible? I will show picture later when easyer to see.

I have an issue here btw, the temp in my room is now 32 degree c, is that bad?

Well today was a busy day, I Isolated the room with the white sheet, and got in the screen. Here are some pictures.

Peace :cool::peace:
DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_00051.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

I will asap I get the cooltube, hopefully I will have them on friday, then the fun starts. Today I gave them some neut, Coco A and B + Ritzotonic. Thats for better root development.

Now over to the crazy stuff. I have 3 twins I think, I will show picture. I only planted 4 seeds pr pot, but the weird thing is that one of my pots have 6 plants. Her is the evidence :
757.jpg

21911.jpg

3178.jpg

What is up with that? anyone know?

Well anyways I have placed the fan in between the screen. I'm planing on growing around it, then placing 2 small fans under the net.
1239.jpg

The temp is also back to normal, 27o c now. But can't wait for the cooltubes to arrive.

Peace :ganjamon::bongrip::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom