Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stizz1e's 12/12 from seed journal

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stizz1e's 12/12 from seed journal

so the other leaf yellowed enough to fall off. the rest of the plant still looks healthy. I found some MG tomato and vegetable food, so I fed her with half the suggested dose of that today. we'll see if that helps at all.
    she is getting cut july 13th however and I hope that I'll have some sort of viable bud. Before everyone says to let it go longer, I dont have the time, i'll be moving a few days after that.

Post Thanks / Like

what a difference a week makes...the MG plant food seemed to work. I can start to see trichs starting to form on some of the newer fan leaves. But a couple of my branching leaves are curling around the stem. any ideas?

tons more hairs on the top nug then the last time i took this pic:

here's what i mean about my branching leaves curling:

this one too:

well that all I have this week. Let me know how shes looking guys.
    Last edited by 420; 11-16-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

They are looking good to me! Slight curling on a few leaves but they still look very healthy. Good work!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks man, its getting kinda frosty around the top. I'm thinking of trying to clone it and put a clone into stasis to bring with me when i move so I can grow it out to maturity. Looks li ke it would be a great smoke if i could finish it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome dude, where are you moving that you cant bring your ladies with you??
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Post Thanks / Like

im moving to LA in 17 days

Post Thanks / Like

hmm thats a mission from the east coast. Good luck man.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Post Thanks / Like

yea buddy tell me about it. I was out there earlier this month and cant wait to be back.

Post Thanks / Like

some of the newer leaves have started to gain an iridescent blueish tint to them... Could this be strain related? I'll try to get pictures but its not very distinguished at the moment. The plant seems healthy, and honestly the coloring is kind of cool looking so as long as its not harmful I hope it continues

Post Thanks / Like

so my plant is doing very well, and i have a few questions. How big should a cutting be if i want to try and clone it? Also I'm thinking of chopping the plant this week and letting what little nugget I have to dry for a few days before I jar it then move. Would a week of growth make that much of a difference?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

it really depends on the trichs and what kind of high you want. if you are just looking for weed cut whenever. just dont quick dry it. it will be so bad. btw thanks for posting on my thread. you should check it out. some cool stuff going on there. or so i think. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

true, I know about the trich color stuff, but I'm moving 7/13 from the east coast to L. A. so I have to cut early. my question is, is it wise to cut the day before i move? because i wont have any where to hang them while i move. I'm driving cross country. Or should I cut them say tuesday (7/8) and hang them for a few days before jarring for the move? Its only going to be a couple of grams tops by the way, it ended up being more of a micro-grow.

btw, no problem punk hope everything works out in your grow.

Post Thanks / Like

funny story, or so I think anyway... I'm in my local walmart garden center over the weekend, just kind of looking around. A store person walks up to ask if i need help, and I ask if the have the foxfarms line of fertilizer. The dude looks at me like i have three heads, then ask's what im looking for. I told him, "some good organic ferts" to which he replied, "find some chicken and cow shit, mix that all in there." "I'm from Alabama and thats what we do, makes pot grow like crazy" I found the whole situation faily comical as I had said nothing about growing herb or anything of the sort.

on another note: the plant is still doing well, I'm coming up on day 60 from seed, still trying to decide whether or not to cut this week. She's still putting on weight but i'm running out of days. Countdown to the big move is 7 days from today. any advice would be great...i'll try to get some batteries and take pics today.

Post Thanks / Like

I've decided to cut on Thursday. to allow 4 days to hang before being jared for the move. Looks like I'll come up with about an 1/8, is 4 days enough drying time?

Post Thanks / Like

alright cool. This grow has been a huge learning experience. I cant wait until i find an apartment and can get set up for real.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast