Biggreenbuds first grow!

biggreenbuds4

hey everyone im new to the site . this is my first grow it is indoor i have 2 small plants at the time i will be uploading pictures later so you guys can help me out ? tell me what im doing wrong.

here they are

plz tell me wut is wrong do u think these plants will make it through ?

tmpphplLHdBv1.jpg

:peace::peace::peace::peace:

biggreenbuds :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

sweet dude. I love indoor soil. I'll help ya out. Explain your:

-strain
-grow setup (box, closet, etc.)
-lighting
-soil (ph as well)
-ventilation
-nutrients

the setup is a cabinet that i built with a buddy - hieght is 2.5 feet depth is a 16 inches and its about 2 feet wide it had 4 60watt cfls in it with a computer fan blowing air into the box with an exaust on the other side of box.

the strain is unknown bagseed i started with 3 plants one was male which i pulled the 2 remaining are female i believe one might be hermie im waiting to see exactly the plants veged for about 22 days and they are now on 12/12 which has been goin for 18 days

the soil im using was dug up from my garden its just normal soil um i have no clue wut ph even is or how to check it and the nutrients im using are miracle grow all purpose i fed them once so far and it was 1/2 STRENGTH

hows everything sounds so far ? :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

also i would like to add a photo that i just toook how can i upload to this post ? or just how can i post a picture ?:rollit:

Are there roots coming out of the bottom of the pots?

i am not sure i will check when the lights turn on

i know that the male that i pulled all the roots were like wrapping around the bottom

im gonna try to get some clearer pictures up sooon :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

shit dude those are hurtin. The difficulty with not knowing/following a nute regiment is discovering is your suffering from nute burn or a lack of nutes. Since you only used the miracle grow once the yellowing is most likely due to rootbound.

The roots on the male means your ladies are rootbound and need to be transplanted to larger pots with more soil/room to grow in. If not the yellowing will continue to move up the plant wilting the leaves as it goes. Go out and buy one or two bags or organic potting soil, don't risk bugs/disease that will be in natural dirt from outside. It would be a shame to watch buggers devour your hard work.

After the transplant you should also invest in a fertilizer that has a specified NPK value like 10-10-10 or something fairly even. Then begin feeding at half strength as often as she can take it. You'll probably want to play on the safe side to avoid burn.

Ph is the measure of the acidity of your soil, like in chemistry. A low ph, (1) means the soil is too acidic. A high ph, (6.5 and up) means the soil is too alkaline. Marijuana thrives in levels between about 5.5 and 6.5.

A final measure is don't overwater your plant. The soil should be good and dry (even 2-3 inches below surface) before each watering. I wait until my girls begin reaching for the rain (leaves lift upwards to funnel rain to the plant stem) before I water. Dry soil promotes root growth as they search for water.

thanks potential

my plants are 18 days into flowering can i still transplant them ?

what if i took good soil and filled the pot the rest of the way ? the pots right now are only filled like half way

what would you do ?

could i put them outside ? in like a five gallon with good soil ? would they keep flowering ?

Depends on the lighting in your area. You have to get online and check sunrise and sunset. You need that 12/12 lighting still!

Transplanting in flowering is not ideal but you definitely need to do so right now. You need bigger pots (5gal is the most common, you can expect about a foot of height to a gallon) with loosely packed soil to allow the roots freedom.

I'd put them in much larger pots with plenty of clean soil unless you mix in some perlite or vermaculite, if the budget allows. Keep them in a 12/12 light cycle and be careful with the watering. A transplant now may save them.

there is no way i would be able to fit 5 gallons in my cabinet and i cant make a new space to put them um im going to get some new soil saterday and possibly bigger pots ???!!!?

do u guys think there is anyway i can take clones from these ?

do you guys think i should jsut say fuckit and start over

well im baked and i have no clue what i shoudl do :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::peace:

what could you fit in the cabinet? Can you use square container or even doubled-up trash-bags in order to maximize space?

You may get away with a clone from the top, maybe even topping the whole plant. You would need experience and the proper equipment in their condition. If you do decide to start over, try it anyway

Transplant ASAP!

and fall back on the watering. When I grew in straight soil I would even use a chopstick to loosen up/aerate the soil before each watering.

k the lights just went on i took new pictures which will be put up tomrow

i used a pencil to loosen all the soil im gonna let it breath for the night and then water tomorow as for pots i will try to get ones that are the same roundness but twice as tall i will hire the lights and that should be good

as for my plants should the yellowing leaves turn green again ? how long before i should see some change in the health of my babies ?

in the end if this grow makes it what do u think these could produce ? do u guys think they are more indica or sativa ?

thanks for all the help so far i would be lost with out you guys :peace::peace::peace:

do not water! Wait for the soil to dry out and the top to get crusty.

Try and use something without chemicals like graphite in them to aerate the soil. The yellow leaves will be lost and can be removed if they lack any green.

Back
Top Bottom