Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Well, I guess it is time to get this one going.

BLACK DEATH-
Black Death from Celtic Stone. The smoke is as the name states, a sure stone that ends the night. We crossed a Black Widow female with our powerhouse, Bjorn, and came up with a perfect crossing. Expect the buds to be a very light green, with contrasting colors once mulled. The image of Lime and Black Pepper comes to mind after mulling, with a very smooth, sweet tasting smoke.

Allow this to go 8-10 weeks for the ultimate resin, and cure well for the optimum taste and stone. Some phenos will show a dark purple/black coloring to the buds, especially after 10 weeks.

LA Confidential from DNA Genetics-

The high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic with a hammer. There are two real phenotypes and they will both finish in 55-60 days. One is a bit more hardy but both equal in knock down drag out stone. With an incredible smell and unique L.A. flavour.

DNA's LA Confidential has won many awards including honors in the High Times Cannabis Cup Indica Category in 2004 & 2005. And 1st place 2004 IC420 Breeders Cup

They have been going under CFL's for about two weeks. Now that I have a little bit of room I am going to get them under the M.H. I will get some baby pics up soon...
Ohhhhhhhh, this is going to be fun, can't wait to get these puppies into flowering... :cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon::peace:

Thanks guys... I am really looking forward to growing these two strains, and hopefully the Bubble Gum will be an Indica this time..

I am running the same set-up as before.. A 4'x4'x7' tent with two 400's.. I will use the 400 MH and some cfl's for veg then go to two 400 HPS and 6 cfl's for flowering.. I have my eye on an aircooled 600 that I should have for the flowering... The heat has been an issue ( now coming into summer) in the past so I am going to switch to all aircooled lights.. I am looking at air cooled reflectors for my 400's too.... :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

That would be interesting...Something to think about.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ok Boss Man, as you requested... The Black Death and LA conf. are at 16 days... The bubble gum is like 10 days behind..
Introducing the LA Confidential-
picresizedlaconfday16.jpg

And the Black Death( the bubble gum is in the small pot)
picresizedblackdeath16days.jpg

Grow babies grow!!! The BD is just taking off and leaving the LA in the dust...Looks like Indicas too...whooo hoooooooo:peace:

MY 420TH POST... I don't want to post again now!!!!!

Nice choice of strains, not your everyday stuff.

Good luck on this grow! I'll be here to tell you who the ladies are again. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

BLACK DEATH-
Black Death from Celtic Stone. The smoke is as the name states, a sure stone that ends the night. We crossed a Black Widow female with our powerhouse, Bjorn, and came up with a perfect crossing. Expect the buds to be a very light green, with contrasting colors once mulled. The image of Lime and Black Pepper comes to mind after mulling, with a very smooth, sweet tasting smoke....
Some phenos will show a dark purple/black coloring

Hmmmm :cheesygrinsmiley::BOSEG:
Maybe a purp strain, I could make :cheesygrinsmiley:
lime to blend in good

Yeapper,
be watchin', said the Ol'Lurker :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok, quick update on the little ones.. Today is day 21, I think I am going to give them their first shots of nutes next watering. The Black Death is growing much quicker then the others. They should be under the MH here very soon...:peace:
LA Confidential-
picresizedLAconfday21veg.jpg

Black Death-
picresizedblackDeathday21veg.jpg

picresizedBDday21veg.jpg

Thanks everyone... Boss man, you better get your butt into gear with the moving!! I can't hold off to long.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
So I know that veg pics are boring, to bad though...:thedoubletake:
Here we are at day 23 for the bigger two... they will get their first dose of nutes today....
picresizedbabies23days.jpg

picresizedthebabies.jpg

The Black Death is just taking off ( hope it is not a male)..They are now under the MH and loving it.... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom