Biggreenbuds outdoor grow

biggreenbuds4

so im starting a new journal i have never grown a plant outside a few of my buddies have and i have seen the outcome which im really looking forward too if all goes well.

one of the areas i have is a little area that i cleared out in this huje field that has a bunch of little trees well it has direct sunlight all day i dug 7 holes in the ground put trashbags in broke up all the dirt i took out and got all the clumps out then put the dug up soil back into holes i toped 4 of the holes with some miracle grow organic potting soil

heres some pictures of the plants that have sprouted so far in this area

new27.jpg

the other pics will not work but they are in my gallery

Is this a third journal you got going? I'll be watching this one as well.

Is this a third journal you got going? I'll be watching this one as well.

this will be my thrid journal although my outdoor grow will be a bunch of different areas i have scouted im hoping to have a bout 20 plants outside by the time im done im going to check my other spots tomrow

alright so i went out today and planted 4 seeds that were germinated all in pots with good soil and i hid them in this awsome spot i found they will be up in no time

i also visited my 7 plant spot and there are 5 plants that are up now and i added some more seeds to the holes that did not sprout

ontop of those i have 1 more spot that i spanted 4 seeds today in

so total so far i have 15 potential plants and im goin out hiking with some close buds tomrow well more like our own stoner adventure and im gonna find some mint spots to plant my 12/12 plants once they show sex

btw i will have pictures to follow either tonight or tomrow

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

7_hole_1.jpg

newbabe2.jpg

newbabe1.jpg

newbabe.jpg

thats the spot with 7 holes plants have came up so far

pots.jpg

thats the newest spot i put a germinated seed in each pot pics will follow once they sprout up

2hole.jpg

and this spot has 2 holes that i put 2 seeds in each hole

so today i went hiking for like 4 hours with my buddies and we found three fields that were clearcut a few years back and now its all just newly grown trees its almost like they do it just for people like me well to get to my point i plan on adding like 10 more plants in each field im hoping to go up and dig the holes tomrow

its gonna be a goooooooooooooooood season :grinjoint:

are spiders bad ??? the fields are filled with them like when you look at the ground it looks like its fuckin moving ??? i hate spiders :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom