Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A First Time For Everything

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A First Time For Everything

Sorry Boss, but no I didn't. I will do so with my current grow. I do apologize for the lack of organization on this one. It's the first I've ever done. I will do better. Check out my grow #2

Go ahead and move this one to the completed journals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Done! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Just testing my sig

Those who refuse to stand for what they believe in, will be trampled under the feet of those who do....GET ACTIVE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sativa for epilepsy? i perfer the couchlock to bring my levels back down to a normal persons but i kinda like indicas because without cannabis i get very low amounts of sleep and sleep aids and prescriptions dont help, i dont have epilepsy but gramps does, what should a schizophrenic (undefined, the mixed one) bipolar 18yr old, with ptsd and he also gets bad sleep as well, has the anxiety disorder (forget actual name but he has bad anxiety probly due to the voices though) smoke to medicate his ailments? a schizo friend of mine uses mainly indica. NICE TREE! not as big as a tree but i still love it lol if it grew bigger could you keep using the paper clip training to bend it and make it curve around the whole pot? did you use a fan btw?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123