Blog Entries

Re: Whoreable's Threesome

Looking good man!

Hows the temp and humidity in there?

She sure is full :-)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My thermo usually says about 87-90F most days, but my hand doesnt feel that warm, I think the concurrent air around the plant is around 85 or a little cooler.

The humidity should be really low, almost non-existent since its in a Wooden dresser filled with white paper that would proboably absorb any moisture, the plant does not seem to mind the lack of humidity.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

BIG UPDATE TODAY!

1. Tommorow is the Summer Solstice
    2. I moved my plant outside
    3. Im hoping this was a good choice
    4. The leaf's were just too big for the light setup
    5. The sun can provide alot more Lumens than I can
    6. The weather on the West Coast is very nice right now

Yes, I moved the plant outside, this may come back to haunt me, because I cannot take care of the plant aswell outside as inside, I must admit the giant Indica leaf's were just too large, and if it grew anymore the lower leafs would die from not enough light. I figured the sun could do more than my setup can, so I will keep the other seedling in the grow-cab for now.

The summer solstice is tommorow, that is the longest day of the year. After that the days will begin to slowly shorten, I figured thats the perfect time for this plant, its of decent size to start its pre-flowering light cycle, It has been on 18/6 since seed.

I did not remove the plant from the bucket, just dug into my soft clay soil and placeed the pot deep enough into it, put some dead shurbbery beside it, It should be very safe, I have no one to worry about finding it anyways. My only issues are the weather, the bugs and the soil's ph changing outside.

I hope this was a good idea, if worse comes to worse, I can always dig up the container and put the plant where I want it, Inside, outside ect.

Lets hope this was a good idea

Post Thanks / Like

Looking nice! keep up the good work mate.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Fellas',

do you think it was a wise decision to change it so fast from 18/6 to however many hours the sun will give after tommorow?

I guess it proboably would be the best time, considering it never gets 18 hours of light here, so tommorow being Summer Solstice, it will have the highest ammount of light possible in this year, and then slowly trickiling down to a 12/12.

The plant if in the house would be awaking up @ 12:AM Midnight, but now it will start to recieve the first initial sunrise at like 5:15AM, so it gets an extra 5 hours of sleep tonight roughly, its almost a full moon.

That was an interesting thought I had aswell, what about the moon guys? No one talks about how a full moon can disturb the flowering female cycle, anyone know about this?

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I read years ago that 10X's the light of a full moon is enough to disrupt flowering, so I think you will be ok

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks moose, I also heard planting and germing on the correct moon cycle seems to show an increase and a low signs of stress if done correctly but you are supposed to do before the full moon i believe, whereas I think two nights ago was a Fullmoon.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The new moon is the time not to do things. A waxing moon is always best for transplanting/cuttings.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

She's lovin the natural sun, its a blistering 85F+ but the plant dosnt seem to care.

No bug bites, survived the first night. At about noon the sun is directly over the top of it, good placement

Post Thanks / Like

looks so pretty there!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

'She' was looking a lil droopy at about 4:45pm, proboably from the heat of the day, a scorcher almost.

So i misted with some water, a good drenching, also the surrounding area got a fine misting, in hopes of creating a little humidity.

about an hour later i went to take a peek and sure enough she was 'praying' again.

everyone needs a sip in this hot weather, dont care who ya are

Post Thanks / Like

lookin sweet dude.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I like the location. She should blend in to the yardscape nicely there.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Today was hot! 100+ F

Gave her a misting of Fish Emlusion followed by h2o to wash off the sticky residue, and decrease the chance of bugs.

Growing good, even the under-growth is fast, and that doesnt even get direct sunlight.

The stem is nice and thick and nice and stinky when you rub it.

Cannabis Connoisseur - Nug of the Month Winner - November 2012 Be Irie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What are you going to do when that cat figures out there is some good catnip growing right there... Looking good man..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast