Horable

:yummy: Whoreables Threesome :yummy:

Equipment :

• 1x "24 T12 6500K 30W
  • 6x cfl CFL 5000k 23W

SEEDS :
  • bagseed rofl

CURRENT STATUS :

• 1x 8 Day Old Seedling. Showing double growth each 2 days.
  • 2x Germinated seedlings in warm soil, awaiting soil break thru

INPUT :

• 20/4 LIGHT SCHEDULE
  • 6.6 PH h20
  • MG Moisture Control, Heavily Heavily Heavily Heavily flushed, I doubt any nutes are left. Which is good.

594.jpg

4116.jpg

3180.jpg

They are burgeoning with potential.

:yummy: DAY 23! Update :yummy:

Changes:

Transplanted to 3 gallon bucket on day 19.

Introduced 10mL of Fish Emulsion to 550mL Ph @ 6.7 on day 20.

Everything is looking good.

1334.jpg

1437.jpg

1437.jpg

1624.jpg

1722.jpg

1824.jpg

1923.jpg

2025.jpg

21100.jpg

2224.jpg

One of the seedlings died early in the stage, so far its only pictures of one plant.

I have another seedling, its growing outside though for now, I will bring it in once it reaches half the size of this first plant, they are both from same plant/seed.

This plant has much fatter and larger leaf's /stems than my previous grow, must be opposite strains.

Day 27

I gave 'her' the third feeding of Fish Emulsion 5-1-1 today after the light fell on it and made it bend a little bit.

Meanwhile, I noticed a large root coming out of the bottom of the container, I wonder why the roots grew so fast, my last grow the roots didnt poke out the bottom and it was a few weeks older.

Anyways, I dont have a larger container, I think the plant is just going to have to suffice.

2517.jpg

2417.jpg

2619.jpg

My thermo usually says about 87-90F most days, but my hand doesnt feel that warm, I think the concurrent air around the plant is around 85 or a little cooler.

The humidity should be really low, almost non-existent since its in a Wooden dresser filled with white paper that would proboably absorb any moisture, the plant does not seem to mind the lack of humidity.

BIG UPDATE TODAY!

1. Tommorow is the Summer Solstice
  2. I moved my plant outside
  3. Im hoping this was a good choice
  4. The leaf's were just too big for the light setup
  5. The sun can provide alot more Lumens than I can
  6. The weather on the West Coast is very nice right now

Yes, I moved the plant outside, this may come back to haunt me, because I cannot take care of the plant aswell outside as inside, I must admit the giant Indica leaf's were just too large, and if it grew anymore the lower leafs would die from not enough light. I figured the sun could do more than my setup can, so I will keep the other seedling in the grow-cab for now.

The summer solstice is tommorow, that is the longest day of the year. After that the days will begin to slowly shorten, I figured thats the perfect time for this plant, its of decent size to start its pre-flowering light cycle, It has been on 18/6 since seed.

I did not remove the plant from the bucket, just dug into my soft clay soil and placeed the pot deep enough into it, put some dead shurbbery beside it, It should be very safe, I have no one to worry about finding it anyways. My only issues are the weather, the bugs and the soil's ph changing outside.

I hope this was a good idea, if worse comes to worse, I can always dig up the container and put the plant where I want it, Inside, outside ect.

Lets hope this was a good idea :rollit:

3193.jpg

3016.jpg

2917.jpg

Fellas',

do you think it was a wise decision to change it so fast from 18/6 to however many hours the sun will give after tommorow?

I guess it proboably would be the best time, considering it never gets 18 hours of light here, so tommorow being Summer Solstice, it will have the highest ammount of light possible in this year, and then slowly trickiling down to a 12/12.

The plant if in the house would be awaking up @ 12:AM Midnight, but now it will start to recieve the first initial sunrise at like 5:15AM, so it gets an extra 5 hours of sleep tonight roughly, its almost a full moon.

That was an interesting thought I had aswell, what about the moon guys? No one talks about how a full moon can disturb the flowering female cycle, anyone know about this?

Back
Top Bottom