Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purple Haze Grow!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Purple Haze Grow!

Alright, so i have an update. I started my closet transformation today and its looking pretty good so far, im getting babies tommorow, got a fan, and a nice 600 HPS is in the mail. i hope it comes soon. Any thoughts?

And Pype,
    I moved the light closer as you can see. This is currently a pretty poor grow until my light gets here, so the hood and light problem you described will be fixed, thank you!

Oh yea, and only 2 of the purple haze seeds are still alive, both look good though.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Checking in. Glad to see your are taking the advice offered. No ego here - I dig that!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good! I'll be along for this one

Post Thanks / Like

alright guys, new update, and a pretty one. I picked up 12 ladies from GAM in malibu today, the staff was great as usual. The clones are 6 D-line Chocolopes and 6 Anunnaki. DNA genetics, and i got some floros in there, tell me what you think. HPS is still in the mail, i want it so bad though, haha. Oh and WestCoastToke, ill be adding to the MMJ Strain guide very soon. check out the pics.

THANKS GUYS!

This one is all twisted, is this stress related or what???

And you can see in the back the one pot is my only purple haze seed to make it, hoping for a female...

Im transplanting to 4 or 5 gal pots tommorow once i get off work and go to home depot. So yea i think thats about it, temps and such looking normal, lemme know what you guys think, thanks.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so anybody out there i have a little update for ya. So far i have all my plants in 3 gal pots with a organic local potting soil except 4 that still need better roots. Three of them are on my porch and the rest are still in my veg room on 24/0. Ill have more pictures up later, and i also have some info about my strains:

So i have 6 D-Line clones (DNA Genetics)
    D-Line Type: 100% Sativa Specifics: O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 10-12 weeks Indoor Yield: 400/500 This plant grows BIG!!! If space issues are a problem might want to try another strain. This sativa dominate plant will take over. It is very fruity then chocolate in taste. Enjoy the variety

and...

6 Annunaki clones: Indoor (DNA Genetics.)
    Annunaki This one is short and sweet. Fast flowering hash wonder!!! Due to the f1 status we have seen a few mutants that take 10 weeks but it’s not common. Making hash from this plant is a joy. Type: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica Specifics: Northern California Hash Plant x Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 8/9 weeks Indoor Yield: 350/450

and here are some pictures of some D-lines on the porch:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very nice!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT looking plants so far

A little tip for that seedling back a page. Next time, try cutting a straw down to about 2 inches and then cut the side of it open, slide it around the seedling and curl it back together and stick it LIGHTLY in the dirt (not deep enough to hit the taproot but deep enough to stay up)

and me too for the strain guide.. Got about 4 new strains

Post Thanks / Like

Alright i took some pictures yesterday, its funny though, i really learned my lesson with soil, i have a really nice organic soil that the ladies took off in and then the premium scotts BS that hasnt helped at all. Im gunna mix some of the organic stuff on my topsoil. Tell me how they look:

The purple Haze from seed

D-line clone #4

D-line clone # 3 (largest lady so far 11.5 in)

Group shot before sunset

And another

Post Thanks / Like

+reps for great looking plants man.

Post Thanks / Like

everything is sooo green!!!

Post Thanks / Like

aye man are those clones the purple haze?. cause iam growing these seeds my mate got out of a heavy stick! and they look exactly same as ur pictures from the start! and ive wanted to know wat type they are .. soo jw wat type ur first pictures are. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

yea the first picture of the little guy is my purple haze. The rest of the clones are D-lines and Annunakis.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am looking forward to seeing the haze.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Annunakis

Is this strain named after an ailien race that lives on planet x?

Post Thanks / Like

6 Annunaki clones: Indoor (DNA Genetics.)
    Annunaki This one is short and sweet. Fast flowering hash wonder!!! Due to the f1 status we have seen a few mutants that take 10 weeks but it’s not common. Making hash from this plant is a joy. Type: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica Specifics: Northern California Hash Plant x Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 8/9 weeks Indoor Yield: 350/450

i really dont know if its named after that or what. They are all taking off today though.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast