Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purple Haze Grow!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Purple Haze Grow!

That purple haze seems to have Indica traits, while the D-line #4 looks more Sativa...don't you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. The D-lines are 100 % Sativa. The purple haze is mostly indica with a norcal mendo magic cross. Ill have some pictures up tommorow, the purple haze has had amazing new growth over the past couple days, im guessing due to the great weather. As i said before ill have a full update manana for ya'll.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Dr.215

Your plants will grow healthier when u change the light cycle to 18-6 instead of 20-4.
    18-6 is so much better although many people prefer hastiness and grow closer to 24 hours light, those plants will grow faster but less vigorous.

You will see the results after the harvest.

Good luck

Amsterdammer
    Dont panic, it's organic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is much debate on veg light times :-)

Post Thanks / Like

well all the plants are now under natural sunlight so they are around 18/6. Thanks though
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Took some pictures right before watering "her".

and a day later...

and one of the d-lines

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Coming along very nicely! +reps

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking great so far Dr :-) I will keep watching your grow.

Post Thanks / Like

ok so an update. Sadly the police showed up at my house as my family was worried about. All the plants have been given away to compassionate friends for the time being. Everything is legal, my family and i are all patients, but the sad fact is i live in an extremely conservative area with alot of negative political pressures. Ill be getting my ladies back soon enough, im glad my friends and relatives love this plant as much as i do and were willing to take care of them. Thank you all for the support and help! Be back in action ASAP!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. 215 View Post
    Yep. The D-lines are 100 % Sativa. The purple haze is mostly indica with a norcal mendo magic cross. Ill have some pictures up tommorow, the purple haze has had amazing new growth over the past couple days, im guessing due to the great weather. As i said before ill have a full update manana for ya'll.
    I relate haze to sativa, am I confused?

Post Thanks / Like

no you are not, the purple haze is crossed with mendo magic, a indica dominate strain, and i belive its around a 70% indica 30% sativa. The seeds i got were from my friend and his herb was simply amazing. Completely purple Cannabis with bright green stems. My post was incorrect, i must have been blazed. Sorry FreakNature. Oh and i kept the little purple haze plant at my house, it cant be found where i put it which is nice, ill post some pictures tonight of the little ladie. shes doing great.

Post Thanks / Like

just snaged some pics of the little lady... Enjoy

Not a great pic but you can see the new growth well...

This leaf is starting to yellow i can tell. Im gunna give her a light dose of some fish emulsion tommorow, what do you think?

Last edited by Dr. 215; 06-24-2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: posted wrong pic lol

Post Thanks / Like

Just put one of mine a little deeper also, nice little leaves, but too tall and was about to go at the soil line, put it about two inches or so deeper, definately staying on top of the moisture checking. Your babies look fine to me really.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Trash! I am tryin to stay on top of moisture levels for sure, but i cant understand what you are saying about deeper??? any help with that?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That haze X mendo sounds wonderful.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast