Purple Haze Grow!

Dr. 215

ok, so i have 4 purple haze x mendo magic seeds, started on 5/18. All 4 germinated, now in pots with 70/15/15, Potting soil/perlite/moss. Everything has been smooth, until now, i just checked my plants and 1 had fallen over, another was leaning, so i gave them some support with a toothpick. This is my first grow and will really be needing alot of input/support, so if you guys are around i could use it!

Thanks

here is the one i found face down today :thedoubletake:
DSC04022.JPG

One of the leaners
DSC04018.JPG

Currently just pure sunlight, i'm literally walking out the door to get some CLF's, and i usually bring them in everynight. Thanks for the help Boss Oh and the plant in the first picture, its stem was pretty crushed upon further examination. I hope it'll survive.

Done, its already looking better and standing better.

sweet, thanks, ill have pics up of the CFLs i just got once everything is set.

ok, so here is the new setup for now, tell me what you think. Oh and to the left and right of the plants are cracked windows, with screens. Current temps are 77F 50% humidity.

DSC04027.JPG

DSC04024.JPG

Oh and also, i got some Blood meal and fish emulsion. How long should i wait to apply either or?? And this stem is pretty messed up, the plant cant even be supported up, it just falls over...

DSC040251.JPG

ok, i just wet my soil and proped the little guy up again.

Ok, so for an update today, the lights have been on 20/4 and this grow will be "growing" as i am going to my local dispensary to get some more clones this saturday. so hang tight its gunna get big.

Alright, so i have an update. I started my closet transformation today and its looking pretty good so far, im getting babies tommorow, got a fan, and a nice 600 HPS is in the mail. i hope it comes soon. Any thoughts?

DSC04034.JPG

DSC04035.JPG

DSC04036.JPG

And Pype,
I moved the light closer as you can see. This is currently a pretty poor grow until my light gets here, so the hood and light problem you described will be fixed, thank you!

Oh yea, and only 2 of the purple haze seeds are still alive, both look good though.

alright guys, new update, and a pretty one. I picked up 12 ladies from GAM in malibu today, the staff was great as usual. The clones are 6 D-line Chocolopes and 6 Anunnaki. DNA genetics, and i got some floros in there, tell me what you think. HPS is still in the mail, i want it so bad though, haha. Oh and WestCoastToke, ill be adding to the MMJ Strain guide very soon. check out the pics.

THANKS GUYS!

DSC04043.JPG

DSC04042.JPG

This one is all twisted, is this stress related or what???
DSC04040.JPG

And you can see in the back the one pot is my only purple haze seed to make it, hoping for a female...
DSC04038.JPG

Im transplanting to 4 or 5 gal pots tommorow once i get off work and go to home depot. So yea i think thats about it, temps and such looking normal, lemme know what you guys think, thanks.

Ok, so anybody out there i have a little update for ya. So far i have all my plants in 3 gal pots with a organic local potting soil except 4 that still need better roots. Three of them are on my porch and the rest are still in my veg room on 24/0. Ill have more pictures up later, and i also have some info about my strains:

So i have 6 D-Line clones (DNA Genetics)
D-Line Type: 100% Sativa Specifics: O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 10-12 weeks Indoor Yield: 400/500 This plant grows BIG!!! If space issues are a problem might want to try another strain. This sativa dominate plant will take over. It is very fruity then chocolate in taste. Enjoy the variety

and...

6 Annunaki clones: Indoor (DNA Genetics.)
Annunaki This one is short and sweet. Fast flowering hash wonder!!! Due to the f1 status we have seen a few mutants that take 10 weeks but it’s not common. Making hash from this plant is a joy. Type: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica Specifics: Northern California Hash Plant x Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 8/9 weeks Indoor Yield: 350/450

and here are some pictures of some D-lines on the porch:

DSC04054.JPG

DSC04052.JPG

Back
Top Bottom