Early Flower

mrdlouisd

Started with cfl's, then decided it was time to get a 400w hps. My closet is still suffering, and I haven't gotten it squared away yet. Can't remember how old the plant is. But shes doing well, besides the cfl burns here and there.

I got Sensi bloom A+B, as im going ebb and flow with my next grow. My question can it be used in dirt? I got a ppm meter so measuring wouldn't be a problem.

DSC01385_Large_.JPG

DSC01386_Large_.JPG

Couple more shots. Shes in some dirt, I like garden dirt, even though it states it shouldn't be used in a pot. I'm going to get her in a 5-gal bucket this evening. Let her rest up after. Shes over 2ft by a half inch or so, the angle shaved an inch or so off.

g_2_.JPG

g4.JPG

g_1_.JPG

I transplanter her before bed last night into a 5 gal bucket. I flushed her for quite sometime. Noticed a little salt buildup when I started watering, so ran 15 gallons thru the bucket.

She seems to have taken the transplant well. She did last time as well. Roots weren't quite bound, but getting there.

I found out I can use Sensi Bloom in the dirt. Feed her a few days back. She seemed to love it. I'm going to step up the strength a bit with the next feeding.

I still need to finish up this closet, going to make a scrubber for my exhaust, not so worried about smell, but the fan pushes 250cfm and I got to quite it down. I bought a dimmer rated at 600w so that should slow her down a bit. Anyone else done that with a can-fan?

DSC01422_Large_.JPG

DSC01423_Large_.JPG

I shot can-fan an email asking about what would have to be done. Figured they would be the best ones to ask. Not sure who you would take it to?

She took the transplant really well. She should be hungry tomorrow, will have to see. I was using cheap nutes when I first started her, and by the time I got good nutes and a decent light, she was a little dark green. But she has started easing up on the dark, and fading back a bit lighter.

She continues to grow, hope I don't run into any curve balls. If this one turns out alright, this will be my second successful grow.

DSC01454_Large_.JPG

Thanks, had even root growth in the last pot. No wrapping at the bottom, hope to keep that up with the 5 gal bucket.

Snapped some shots of my girl while I was looking her over this morning. Everything is looking good besides the crystal production. Seems to be lacking a bit, perhaps I'm just being inpatient.

She needed a drink this morning, nice to not have to water as much anymore, thanks to the 5 gal bucket. I use another 5 gal bucket as my saucer.

I did bump her head on the glass under the hps taking her out the other day, thats why some of the hairs are a bit beat up.

The only problem I encounter out here is the low humidity. It runs in the 2% range where I'm at. When I switch over to ebb-flow, I'm hoping to get a bit of humidity from it. I'd love to see what she could do under prime conditions.

4208.JPG

420_2_1.JPG

420_1_2.JPG

420_3_.JPG

420_4_.JPG

Buds are swelling up. Haven't really run into any probs, besides the red on the stems. Got cal-mag and have been giving it every watering. Still would like to see a few more crystals, but thats just me.

I seen Nirvana had a special on Ice and I couldn't resist. Its fun growing bagweed to an extent. I'd like to know a little more about the women I associate with lol.

420_4_1.JPG

420_3_1.JPG

420_1_3.JPG

4209.JPG

420_2_2.JPG

For some reason I was having probs uploading pics last night. Well here's just a couple shots from yesterday.
Testing out diff lights and settings.

Starting to get some change in colors on the hairs. Crystals starting to get a bit cloudy. Wish I knew what strain this was.
The bad weed it came out of was pretty damn good. Thanks Boss, she has taken an eternity, but I think it will be worth
the wait as well. I'm just happy my second grow looks like It should finish without a hitch.

12511.JPG

2204.JPG

Well she took her time, but it was worth the wait. She let out a really pungent pine smell. Reminds me of Christmas time. But not really strong. Just a pleasant smell.

Sorry for the blurry photo's, I should have used a tripod, but I was a bit sticky so I just snapped em.

I'll let you know in a couple weeks how she smokes.

DSC01559.JPG

DSC015601.JPG

DSC01562.JPG

DSC01566.JPG

DSC01567.JPG

Back
Top Bottom