Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flowering clones vs. regeneration

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Flowering clones vs. regeneration

im beginning to think that maybe i shocked the plants or something, i did do some pretty aggressive pruning to remove alot of the dead leaves and buds from their first harvest. i am really careful about not exposing them to light during their nighttime, but since their night is 8am to 8pm, maybe their is a light leak im not aware of? i will have to investigate. any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

I would think that by day 17 you should see some flowers forming. It could be that they are stressed or were, but I would definitely check the room in daytime to check for light leaks. The plants look very healthy, hope they decide to flower for ya soon. How are the clones coming along?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

clones never got going really, and i didnt keep them close to the lights like i should have, so there are 2 of 3 left (1 was mysterious lost to a series of small fires). both are really small. you can see them sitting on the box in one of the pictures i posted.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

man this sucks. i leave for amsterdam on the 16th September, so I had planned to have these guys all done and dusted by then. dont know how im gonna meet that schedule now.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i think i found out what happened to my plants. i decided to sit in the room with the lights off to check for light leaks, there were none, then i noticed this glow in the dark thing, i pick it up, its the flash light i use to help me see when i am changing bulbs in here. the on/off switch glows in the dark. its burnt out so i must have left it on in the room, which means the plants didnt get their 12 hrs darkness for who knows how long.

so its now been removed, and i hope it burnt out a long time ago cause im on a really really tight schedule to harvest these guys now.

leaving on the 16th of september, what day do you think i should chop them down at? considering i will have to dry them also. what about chopping them down the 16th, leaving them hung inside a cardboard box for 10 days while im gone? is this just asking for mold to eat the buds? any help appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

U should beable to leave em for 10 days so long as the room stays dry and room temp.
    i wish u luck with the ladys sometimes they have to take their time getting rdy for ya
    oh and also enjoy Amsterdam

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks Pastorj

heres an update, the extra time in veg has made the plants length a bit of a challenge, but they are nice and healthy, and now i have experience doing lst lol

you can see in this next one the tip on the right fan leaf sat on the lights a little too long

the main cola on this plant is real long, i have to pull it way off to the side and next to the other plant

Post Thanks / Like

i'm moving this to journals in progress...

how are they coming along brother?

Post Thanks / Like

How did this grow turn out?
    We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pl...st-photos.html

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry about abandoning this thread guys, but as you may have guessed, no harvest took place. the plants did not flower in time for the vacation i was taking and i decided i was uncomfortable leaving the electonics on for 10 days with no supervision.

i belive the reason for the delayed flowering was that i found a light leak (well a light bulb left on in the room) and that i shocked the plants with some very aggressive pruning.

i am starting a new grow today and will start a new journal.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had fails on the regen of a Flowering plant.
    ZERO results 2 x !
    Don't hold your breath, that is IFFY stuff.
    clone some prior to 5th week of bloom, keep a bonsi Mom & cut off her, she keeps for 2 yrs or so.
    more predictable,
    Slag
    I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should not be considered as truthful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

rly beautyful man
    "I smoke weed for a living" - Knees Down

1st grow: (Flower Stage)
    Alot of strains Click Here
    2nd grow: (Veg Stage)
    Durban Poison Clone Run Click Here
    - 375w LED in flower tent
    - 125w CFL in veg tent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123