Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: First Grow Guidance: 400w MH/600w HPS & Soil

Plant & Nug of the Month Winner
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Update: Day 15 of Flowering Stage (12/12)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Red View Post
    I've been giving them 1/2 strength Big Bloom and 1/2 strength Tiger Bloom for the last 3 waterings, with about 3-4 days between watering. Am I giving too much nutes?

I'm hoping they don't grow so large as to become root bound. Considering the plants went from ~21 inches to ~50 inches during the initial stretch, wonder how much taller do y'all suppose they might get?
    Anyone?

Harry

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Grow Guidance: 400w MH/600w HPS & Soil

well i dont see any any signs of nute burn, so your 1/2 strength solution seems to be going good!

as for the stretch, hard to say as it is dependent on strain and conditions, but since they have already doubled in size i would guess they are close to done.

they are lookin awsome!

Post Thanks / Like

They look slightly over watered to me..... but looking really good. They don't appear to be showing any signs of too much nutrients, looking good overall!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input y'all. Between the recent attacks, negative reps and ignored questions, I was just about ready to give up on this site.

Yep 4twenty4all, they do look over watered but they're not. This strain lays down about an hour before lights out but they perk back up about an hour before lights on, kinda like they are sleeping. When you add in a recent watering, they really droop.

Thanks again!!

Harry

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin harry, that's what family is all about...

Cannabis Connoisseur - Nug of the Month Winner - November 2012 Be Irie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Harry, kick up the BB to full strength and go to 3/4 strength with the TB and see how they like it..If they like it then kick the TB up to full strength... Your ladies are looking mighty beautiful, keep up the fine work Harry...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks my friend. That sounds like a plan. I'm gonna do exactly that.

Do you think I should be feeding them on every watering?

Harry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How often are you watering?? I add something every watering. The only time they get plain water is in the begining and the two flushes and an emergency flush here and there Just keep an eye on them, they really will tell you if you go overboard..

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good, getting ready for my first hydro. Will be watching as your girls start budding great!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What part of florida, FloridaBud? I always wanted to see Mickey Mouse Stoned!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Orlando, Not only Mickey mouse but Goofy too. They made his character as a stoner from day 1. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBud View Post
    Looking good, getting ready for my first hydro. Will be watching as your girls start budding great!!
    Thanks FB. Hope you start a journal so we can follow along. I figure I'll start with dirt until I get my hand dirty, then maybe take a look at hydro.

Quote Originally Posted by Be IRIE View Post
    How often are you watering?? I add something every watering. The only time they get plain water is in the begining and the two flushes and an emergency flush here and there Just keep an eye on them, they really will tell you if you go overboard..
    I've been watering around every four days since transplanting to 5gal buckets and moving to the flowering stage. Will keep an eye on them when I jack up the flowering nutes.

Here's some new pix!!

The clones are doing well..

Miss Burley

Some Baby Flowers

Should I consider trimming off the small lower branches to help the other flowering sites?

Harry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am trying that for the first time, I have heard good things about it.. maybe try it on one and see the difference? Every four days is about right, that should drop to 3 days the about everyother day as the start filling out.. I think you still have some stretching to do though. Those ladies have to be getting up there in height..also, most of the usable lumens are lost after 36" so that should give you a good trimming height.. You have some fine ladies and are doing one hell of a job..

Post Thanks / Like

damn those sativa plants are huge, its a very nice forest. great job.
    "I believe that the truth will set us free, and that truth is contagious. And i think that while cannabis per say is non addictive learning about it quickly becomes." - Todd McCormick

Legalize Regulate Educate Medicate

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very nice! You can up your nutes a bit. You will know when you hit the sweet spot, the tips will slightly brown. I suspect they are done with the major stretch, but even a 25% sativa will grow very tall, even if light height and water is correct. By the looks of those stems, you have quite a yeild coming. They will be able to support some serious weight.

Nice job.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast