First light planter, in China!

Chinese boy

After the first outdoor planter's deeply grieved defeat, causes me to understand that lives the city in me not to suit under the natural condition plants the hemp. Passes through in 420 long-term diving, has learned the useful knowledge, planned that plants one time with the quite mature method. Has purchased the soil fertilizer light which and some simple equipment also DIY some practical installments the planter needs. Started the my travel of first greenhouse planter .....:cheesygrinsmiley:
Soil: Klasmann-Deilmann mess peat coal 65%, pearlite 35%.
Light: 150W MH Phillips 4200K
400W HPS Phillips AGRO
fertilizer: American Scotts 9:bong: 15 and 30: 10:10, increase the suitable trace element the model, basically can satisfy the different time the need.
My English proficiency is not good, uses the picture to speak the ~

7day
767.jpg

12 days
1249.jpg

15 days.The 4th pair of leaf blade already started to grow, transplants to the 4.5L pot
1528.jpg

15110.jpg

20days
2024.jpg

22 days
2223.jpg

25 days
2617.jpg

2618.jpg

30 days

It is a pity is not too clear they are any variety, it is said that has some northern lights raising mixed crops. Hoped that they grow healthy and strong. Crosses again some days, I will change the illumination time 12/12, hoped that can obtain the attractive flowers!
Finally I want saying that plants their same day, on May 12, is away from my city 92 kilometers area, has had 8.0 magnitude of earthquakes! The entire Sichuan has the sharp shock, although my house has not received the injury, but caused the Sichuan close 70,000 people to lose the life, here I mourned for them! Also thanks the entire Chinese world to help Sichuan's people, because they contribute about 50,000,000,000 Renminbi to use in the disaster relief for this reason. Thanks heartfeltly once more to them! Wishes our world to be peaceful! Peace!

Chinese Boy, Is it possible for you to upload those images through our gallery as per these instructions? Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If not, send me a PM and I will upload them for you.

Our thoughts and hopes are with you and all of those suffering. I also wish to ensure your safety, so please ensure your taking the required precautions, computer wise.

If you are shut off from your side, we wish you the best, and NEVER GIVE UP!!

The picture uploads to 420 servers. Why doesn't have 420 symbols?
After success upload, why can't see inside the establishment photo album.
Whether needs to wait for the confirmation can use picture?

BOSS,The picture size has not surpassed the limit, moreover demonstrated that has uploaded 16 pictures, I can only see to 3 in mine photo album, because perhaps my not too familiar operation flow, in slowly in improvement. The hope can render the assistance much from now on

Possibly is the network is not good, a picture needs to upload several times can appear inside the photo album, thanks boss help.

are you using babelfish translator or google translator?? google is better if you are using babelfish. It wont translate the words so literally.

really good looking grow man!

離去!離去!(Gio Gio = go! go!)

Stay safe man, I hear that place is not safe for talking too much. Your plants look great. Best luck to you!

My wife is Chinese, if you have questions, and your having trouble translating from Chinese thought to English speech, use traditional Chinese in a private message to me (pm). She'll be happy to help translate, but she has a hard time with the simplified Chinese.

I used Google to translate the above to the below...

留在安全的男子,我聽到那個地方是不是安全,談太多。您的植物,看看偉大的。最好的運氣,給您!

我的妻子是中國人,如果您有任何問題,您遇到困難的翻譯從中國的思想,以英語演講,利用中國傳統在私人訊息給我(下午) 。她將很樂意幫忙翻譯,但她有一個努力的時間與簡體中文。

B E A utiful! I hope you are doing as well as your ladies you've got there chineseboy! sweet grow!

Truely world wide man that is a beautiful thing! :adore:

At present it is difficult temperature control to the appropriate scope of. Current temps are 90F 50% humidity.
And I do not know what is my kind of variety, there may be some hybrid of the Northern Lights, but not pure, the shape of the three plants is not the same, it is necessary to know, to be almost impossible for the High species in China.

Back
Top Bottom