Grow Journal & Smoke Reports

Arising Green

Nug of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
Finally, I can journal again.
So I had to take a sabbatical since my last post...(sorry!)
But since then I have totally revised my grow room and installed an RO system....for myself and the plants!

So this is a perpetual grow with strains on hand:
Lavender (Soma)
White Widow (Nirvana)
Purple Wreck (Reserva Privada)
Kali-Mist (Serious Seeds)
Aurora Indica (Nirvana)
Big Bud (Nirvana)
Angel Dust (GrowDoc Seeds)

Heres a little of what it looks like now:

Veg room on the left. Bloom room on the right. 600 watt HPS.
8-11-8_009.jpg

8-11-8_008.jpg

Below are vegging plants.
8-11-8_012.jpg

Below: Lavender buds in front (64 Days) AngelDust buds in back (60 Days)
8-11-8_010.jpg

..what I've been feeding them with...
8-11-8_015.jpg

Purple Wreck smoke report below..!

Next smoke reports: Angel Dust and Lavender

Reserva Privada "Purple Wreck" Smoke Report:

Urkel is one of California's most sought after strain. It demands the highest price in any circle. It was crossed with the Train Wreck (T4) male. This improved the vigor of the Urkel, a notorious slow grower. The Purple Wreck has large Train Wreck buds with purple hues. The sweet fruity aroma of the Urkel dominates the cross. The Purple Wreck is short, early flowering and produces dense nugs.

* Purple Urkel x Train Wreck (T4)
* 60% Indica : 40% Sativa
* Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
* Yield: 400-500g/m2

8-11-8_006.jpg

8-11-8_005.jpg

8-11-8_004.jpg

8-11-8_003.jpg

8-11-8_002.jpg

8-11-8_001.jpg

I've been growing about 3 years now...still learning lots...but this shit is dank. It's the
dankest weed I pulled out yet. Rock hard nugs, lots of crystals and purple hues on the leaves that make me smile.

I've never grown Train Wreck or Urkle so I'm really not sure which plant is dominant in my pheno. Anyone know?

Harvested at 57 Days.
This shit energizes me for a bit then plants me in a chair and takes my thoughts to unknown galaxies. Very hard to fall asleep on. Amazing perception change. I'm going to harvest a bit later next time.
It's been curing over 30 days now. Definitely not fruity. Upon opening the jar I get a VERY strong coffee smell...maybe throw some diesel in that...combine it with a dead skunk and that should be pretty close.

Hi Arising, Welcome Back! Your plants and room look awesome! Could you get some pics of the flowering plants with the lights off so we can see the colors?

That purple wreck bud looks sooo yummy! Damn man, making my mouth water, I gotta go smoke now. I'll be watching your grows, great strains too.

:peace: :ganjamon:

Hello and thanks guys!

I definitely can recommend the purple wreck. I've only seen 1 other review on it at a different site but it was very positive as well.
Doesn't stretch much at all and it doesn't seem to be a big yielder (the gorgeous, dense buds make up for that though) so grow it out nice and big before flowering.
Then witness some beautiful, rock-hard nugs :)

Today I harvested "Angel Dust" by GrowDoc Seeds.
(I'll have a detailed smoke report in a couple weeks! .. and I can't wait to try it)

Here's a few shots taken today (61 Days):

8-12-8_018.jpg

8-12-8_011.jpg

8-12-8_014.jpg

..And I did clone this plant so I'm looking forward to getting to know it better.
8-12-8_028.jpg

The smell on this baby is crazy. I kid you not when I say it smells just like 'bacon.'
(lol...that's a first for me anyway.) Detailed report to follow...cheers.

lol...I'm so glad I could help! :)

And you cant beat the price for the Angel Dust. Purple Wreck was beautiful in
my garden, but Angel Dust was par with it. Big swollen calyxes. Had to support plant.

I'll do a report on all of them as we go. So far...
Big Bud - Was like lemon pledge. Awesome bag appeal and a very happy high.
AI - Yet to try... We got the/a purple pheno at 46 days...Cant wait for that either.
White Widow - Piney, strong smoke. Lovely high. Had 2 phenos: 1 crap, 1 good.
White Rhino - Give me a bed and a bag of chips with this shit. Need to get some more.
Kali-Mist - Still trying to find a damn female!

GrowDoc Seeds "Angel Dust" Smoke Report:

Angel Dust:
is the best medical strain we have found so far. She has been tested on Cancer and Lupus patients. Found to give a good safe relaxing feeling with appetite stimulation, also patience’s experience well nights sleep feeling refreshed the next morning. This strain is cheaper then the rest because we realize that sick people are often on very tight budgets.

Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing/good medical strain
Plant height: Indica/Sativa mix
Stoned or high: Good body high makes you want to eat
THC level: Medium
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 300-325
Harvest Month: November
Grow difficulty: Easy, stable and strong

Harvested at 61 Days. Soil. Used only Organic nutrients.
8-12-8_019.jpg

8-12-8_021.jpg

8-12-8_012.jpg

8-16-8_009.jpg

8-16-8_007.jpg

8-16-8_008.jpg

8-16-8_017.jpg

8-16-8_018.jpg

8-16-8_020.jpg

What can I say, I love this weed.
I was diagnosed with severe Ulcerative Colitis about 3.5 years ago, discovered cannabis 6 months later and have been in remission ever since. I can tell you, so far, Angel Dust is great for relieving nausea and inducing appetite. And it gives me bouts of that uncontrollable 'giddy-ness' I sometimes get (and love!) So it may be helpful w/ depression.
My weed drys fast, so 4 days via paper-bag method is bare minimum to take a sample.
Just took a 2nd hit from my bubbler. INSTANT effects. lol...body-tingling...yipeee.

Not bad for 4 days after harvest. Burns to a nice white ash. Lovely bag appeal, lots of crystals. Dense. Hard. Odor isn't too strong, actually Purple Wreck is much stinkier. Ill know better after a good cure. The taste is so enjoyable. And FYI, Purple Wreck has a...'acquired' taste. Another review said this as well. "Taste like gasonline."

I look forward to popping the rest of my AD seeds to see what I get.
She was very easy to grow and I could have fed her alot more I think. Heavy eater.
However, I think she clones not-so-easy. And I also think I read that somewhere?
My 2 clones started auto-flowering at first, then they started growing again. Always
could have been my bad, but they are just coming in very wierd like.

..Just want to add that I feel VERY good when smoking this weed.

Thanks StonerGrower! Yea, I know the anticipation :)

Well I harvested "Lavender" from Soma Seeds 2 days ago.
Thought I would post a few pics.
I did not know a plant could smell like she does!
...Like rich lavender poured slowly on a skunk. I have to admit I did not think it would smell this much like lavender. The smoke should be a new experience in the flavor world. Anyway, took her at 72 days and she has quite a few "fox tails."
(Does that mean I took her too late?) I'll have a smoke report soon. Until then, the Angel Dust does me just fine. Super strong stuff, I really like it.

8-20-8_003.jpg

8-20-8_002.jpg

8-20-8_009.jpg

8-20-8_008.jpg

8-20-8_007.jpg

8-20-8_004.jpg

She looks like a sweet lady. I can only imagine how well she'll smell through the cure.

FreakNature - She smells like nothing I've smelt before. (lol) Can't wait to try it...2nite!

420 - Thanks for stopping by!

4twenty4all - Perhaps I should get a sales percentage from the breeders! (lol...j/k.)
Be sure to let me/us know when you grow them..!

I have a lovely lavender nug ready for sampling tonight. Stay tuned ya'll..
Peace

Back
Top Bottom