McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Have 4 WW's and 2 NLBB's in the dirt and waiting for 1 more WW and 2 more NLBB to pop.

Equipment:

2 - 400 HPS aircooled in a Portable dark room 30"w x 59"l x 79"h.

1 - Sun Leaves Nova 150w floro for veg in bedroom closet.

1 - 6 inch 449 CFM vortex fan

1 -6 x 24 odor sok carbon filter

Ocean Forest
Big Bloom
Grow Big
Tiger Bloom
B.seaweed

Will post some pics once they sprout a little more. I think most people know what seedlings look like by now :)

Seems everyone is growing White Widow these days....Its a great strain. Nl x Big Bud...I grew these. Dude they got so big outdoors it was unbelievable.

Cant wait for this grow journal to get stared!

Hey I got to see what all the hype is about ya know? With all the great WW grows I've seen on 420mag how could I not try one for myself? I've had the seeds a while now but wanted to iron out some of the bumps the beginners go through on bag seeds. I think my setup is pretty solid now just need to apply the knowledge.

Good to here about the NLBB. How long was the grow? How tall did the ladies get? I hope I don't outgrow my space :-/

They were about 6 foot tall, and about in width. They got stolen 2 weeks before harvest.....

That sucks so bad. But its better to come up on your spot and see them gone then come up and and see the law waiting for you I guess. I've been thinking about finding an outside spot. Makes me nervous though

Here are some pics...

Also added some HK's to the mix since I had to toss my other ones. The are barely sprouted sitting under some soil.

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_13721.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

Day 15 (I think..)

Just went from big bloom/ liquid karma to low dose of growbig / big bloom / liquid karma. Adding seaweed once a week foliar spray.

IMG_13811.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

Anyone know why the leaves on this one are flipped up on the very edge of the leaf? Think I'll post this over in the problems forum

IMG_1389.JPG

:peace:

Not sure why the leaves were pointed up like that but that happened to my plants early on in my last grow and I think it was the start of a ph issue if I remember correctly, a little on the low side. They do look very good though.

Big growth in five days under those mh bulbs.. I like it :)

This one is bigstinky. Its getting big and stinky quick:) A bit of a pita though because I can't seem to get the pH to stabilize. I tried to add in dolomite put can't get it in the soil evenly. I will be adding dolomite to my FFOF when I transplant though. Its weird some pots are stable at 6.5 or so and this plant and another one are loooow in the 5's. AT what point is it not healthy to be adding such alkaline water/nutes to the mix to bring pH up? I'll continue to battle this one.. Even bought a second ph meter to get a second opinion.

notice the 4 tops..

IMG_1422.JPG

Bigstinky from underneath the skirt or kilt (not sure at this point). Those big shoots make up the quad tops. Good example of topping results.

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

Back
Top Bottom