Maui Grow 2.0

Jimi Garcia

If you saw my last journal then you know i started out with Maui and then cirumstances took me through some changes and I ended up harvesting Jack/Cough.

In this grow I'm back with the Maui again. Same source of stock as the previous grow. I'll be getting 20-25 clones sometime in the next few days.

Right now I have 4 - 3 week old plants (since clones were transplanted) that we hope to get a couple of healthy mothers from with the intention of them supplying our grows for the forseeable future. The one or two we don't keep we might flower.

The major change from the last grow is a bigger grow room. Its gone from 9x7 to 9x17. I'm excited about this not only because of room for more plants, but now I will have room to move around which will help me due to physical limitations. The harvest will be better because now I can give the ladies the close up and personal attention they deserve.

Other changes are I'm going to have 3 - T5's to work with and 2 - 1000 watters for flower.

The newly expanded grow room:
newroom.jpg

The 4 mothers:
mothers5.jpg

I'll post pic's of the babies when they arrive and I'll be posting more info about soil etc.

Best wishes Jimi. Glad you got some accessibility in your grow space. :peace:

I didn't want this journal to just sit here not being updated and looking abandoned so even though there really isn't anything new I thought I'd let you all know why.

Its been two weeks since Buddy left here saying "I'll be back in 2 or 3 days with the clones", and I've not seen or heard anything from him. We don't communicate by electronic means for security. I'm not really worried about him, but it is a bit frustrating.

The mom's are looking good though. As you can see, they've more than doubled in size and they look as healthy as can be.

jimi0042.jpg

The yellowing on some leaves that your seeing is just a trick of the camera. They are just perfect looking.

I'll be posting more when something happens.

Buddy where are you?

Buddy finally showed. No clones but some seeds of dubious origin. We took some clones from the moms and i sprouted the seeds and over 2 weeks they grew into 15 beautiful seedlings. Everything was going as well as it could. Then yesterday buddy shows up and he's reverted to his prior asshole self. After a bit of arguing I told him he could take his things with him. So he went to the growroom and ripped all the plants up. So this grow is not going to happen. I will be starting a new grow as soon as i get something to start up with. I'm without nearly everything but I've still got the room empty though it is.

That sucks Jimi, but may work out better for you in the long run. Nobody needs that stress and BS from a "friend"... Once you get going again, you will be better off without him... Hang in there, it will all turn around into a positive thing... Good luck on gettingg that room supplied and going again.... :peace:

I will be starting a new grow as soon as i get something to start up with. I'm without nearly everything but I've still got the room empty though it is.
Jimi, wow that does suck. Ok Moving on & Moving Forward :passitleft:
His Kuliana will have to work its way out. But as you yourself pointed out, is that you have the room, and can began again, an empty room that is the base of the starting point to be a room filled of Cannabis for Jimi. Your vision is not standing alone. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom