Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Siscokid's Grow

420 Member of the Month - February 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Siscokid's Grow

**** man, Sorry for spazzing out there troop, Like I said I am new to this grow deal and the site also, so I never saw the disclaimer till today, I was affraid that my ip was going to be found by the man, you know >;{ than I read the privacy policy, what a load off my back. I need to do more checking of these things before posting "fake" pictures of Mj. for security purposess. Sorry all to have brought you drama. We don't need bad ju ju. So I just purchased software to keep my ip out of the wrong hands. I should have done that long time ago. I guess this can be part of " First time growers " exampled of what not to do. I am sooooo embarassed. Well, lets go on with life at hand and I'll try to be less of a lemon.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

no worries everyone here wants to help looks like you got an indica too

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

O.k. now, lets get this thing back on track. I was wondering around yesterday inside a homer de pot and found nothing by Fox farm. So I went a couple miles further to a green house and they didn't have much either. I bought a bag of compost, Shrimp and seaweed.

Last edited by Siscokid; 05-18-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: add pic.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

not a fan of FF too much scrilla, organic compost all the way and a bit of potash during flower is what I'm going with for smooth burning and tasty organic nuggs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Question Re: Siscokid's Grow

I hear ya, is that ash from pot? Scrilla? I'm sorry, what does that mean? I may be a little square with the terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernOnt View Post
    not a fan of FF too much scrilla, organic compost all the way and a bit of potash during flower is what I'm going with for smooth burning and tasty organic nuggs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Must be nice! The fucked up part here is that a state will allow it but the feds. need to put their dirty paws all over everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernOnt View Post
    Big Brother only seams to be a problem for you Yanks eh lol I've had friendly officer light my fatty before lol it's all pretty normal here in Canada

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

scrilla is cash and naw man it's and organic fertalizer but almost any ash will work and it's a shame people still hating on the plant in Ontario posession of marijuana was legalized when the government neglected to change the laws to include medicinal marijuana
    Last edited by MsRedEye; 05-18-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Adding the compost in on Thursday, It will be 2 weeks since I transp. outside, It looks like we have rain on Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, I had a nice sunny day yesterday and today is going to be the same. Problem is I was at the site an noticed that the trees 15 feet away are putting out alot more shaded area than I had firt expected now I am thinking of moving it but not sure about doing that because it finally looks like its growing some more. I added the compost and water for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Siscokid's Grow

I think I killed it! I decided to go back and pull it out of its shade and stick it out where it would get more sun. I didn't just yank it out. I took more soil and water with me. I scooped it and put it in a pot then I filled the new hole with some of the mix I had left in the old hole. Then I watered it and left. I went back around 3 hours later and it had lots of sun but the head was hanging down like it was disappointed. I stuck a twig next to it to hold its head up. I left feeling upset with myself. I'll check on it tommorow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My lil Hobie plant is still alive! I, am kinda feeling like celebrating. Sure sucks when there is no bud and the only hope of getting some was almost dead yesterday. Even if it turns out to be male, which I am kinda hoping its not! I truly believe that hands on experience from this will help me with next years outdoor grow. I, mentioned to my accountant (wife) about doing an indoor. She said YES! but I have to keep it at a very low budget grow. So I was inspired by a couple of journals that were in small spaces. I can't remember them all but L8night Skunk was impressive, thanks to all of the support he had and tips he managed to pull it off. I liked that. 420 Magazine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

4x Papaya - Regular for £1.90 each
    4x Jungle Wreck - Regular for £2.44 each

Subtotal : £17.36 GBP
    Tax : £0.00 GBP
    Shipping : £10.00 GBP
    Total : £27.36 GBP

Haha! Its on now man.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by siscokid View Post
    My lil Hobie plant is still alive! I, am kinda feeling like celebrating. [/url]
    It's amazing how hardy cannabis is! ;-) Your plant looks good. The strains you picked are cool. Looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey Ms.Fox, Thanks for stopping into my mediocre grow Yeah, I wanted to go with something different and cheep. I have a 3'x3'x6' closet that the wife gave me. She really loves me....

Post Thanks / Like

^ Awww! That was soo sweet! ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast