Siscokid's Grow

Hey all, I was looking at my plant today wich is only a bagseed one and it is in a mix of 8 quarts of vermiculite, 8 quarts of perlite, 1/2 a cup of bone meal, and 4 shovel loads of MG organic choice soil. I put the mix in a 16"x16" hole in the ground in some sandy soil out side. I started this seed 4-9-09, in paper towl and it sprouted in a dixxie cup on the 15th. I had it on my window sill and after a week I put it in the cellar under 2 cfl and one cool light for 2 weeks during the evening and outside in the sun during the day time. I put it in its finall home outside 5-07-09. I am noticing that it is still small like 5 inches and looks like the new growth is getting lighter. I found out I was over watering the little fella when I read the first timers mistakes and I felt bad for it so I went 5 days with no water after I transplanted, and it rained pretty good that night. So here it is
03330.JPG
I think it is showing yellowing in the new growth and I am wondering if some strains stay short or if this is from it being mistreated for its first few weeks? The temp. outside has been on the cold side like in the mid 40's and upper 70's. I thought that it was safe enough cause the weather was much better on the week that I put it outside. Should I have waited for mid May or late May? I need some input please, this is only a bagseed experiment but I would like to go all the way next spring after I learn about all the basics and so on..... :thanks::smokin:

Re: How to Ask for Grow Support

siscokid, ok to leave it where it is at in the 16 x 16 outdoors. It will take a little time for the roots to take hold in the soil mix you prepared. The lighter green colors are normal, as this usually notes New Growth coming out. Keep it watered when needed. start to fertilize in about 2-3 weeks
Is this in full on sun?

No, I read somewhere that I should put it somewhere where it would take a little bit to warm up before it got the full sun. I get full sun around noon because I miss calculated the site by only a few feet. Thanks for replie so soon. By
004113.JPG
the way I have been looking at some of your work. Fantastic stuff man. This is the hole. I guess I could have put some more dirt in it cause its like 4" below the top of the ground.

001103.JPG
002132.JPG
I know you are probably laughing right? Me too, The squiggley thing is a copper tube from my old fridge for protection against slugs and the cage was from a cat I had. I have alot of deer around here, the trail I used for this spot came from them.
005110.JPG

Ty Southernweed, well it all started when my wife said that buying another half ounce for $100.00 was out of the question. I had to drive for 4 hrs. to get to my connect. and back plus food and tolls. You know, So from my last bag I only found 2 seeds. So like any person would do in my situation...... I started by soaking them in a black coffee cup on the top shelf of my kitchen cabinet. This was during the final month of winter, 4/09/09. My eagerness got me to check on em for a couple of days and then decided to go to paper towl :} after another 2 days I saw a little white tail from them and then it happened! My other half was calling me to do some favor and I put it back on the shelf and something heavy tipped over and landed on my one seed. My heart dropped and the tiny little shell was almost detached from the insides ;{. I took them both and put them in seperate dixxie cups with peat moss only. It seemed like forever but after another couple of days I saw a little green and white stem with two perfectly semetrical leaves( I was in love ) come out of one cup. So there I was chasing the sun from window sill to window sill for a week and it developed another pair of leaves while the other one was still in limbo. I did get the other to develop into something but I was convinced after a couple of weeks that it would not be a good idea to waste my time on it so it went to the bottom of the compost pile. I rigged up this cabinet in the cellar with 2 cfl's that put out 60 watts each, that was 1800 lumines put together. i also had a kithen light for my cool light. I really don't know the watts but here is a pic. of that set up. I had it in there for the rest of april and a week into May, so I transplanted it outside on 5/07/09.
005118.JPG

Hey Live, your right, just hope that the only human is me.:yikes: its pretty much away from any road.

Bye the way all of this stuff I'm posting are pics of someone growing in the state of California. This is my way of entertaining myself and others. Lol, ok "Big brother" Its all in the name of fun. :thanks:

You must be 18-21 years of age (depending on yours state laws) or older to enter, read or join 420Magazine.com. We at 420Magazine.com strongly suggest researching the laws on Cannabis growing in your city/state. We at 420Magazine.com do not condone any commercial growing or distribution.

Any advice shown, in any thread here, by any moderator or member, is for the use of anybody who is in a state/country where Marijuana is legal and/or under the medicinal laws where marijuana is legal.
I Think I'm telling my bud in Ca. to pull out since he has a wife and kids that don't want any trouble. It was fun all. I will just be an observer from now on and hopefully you all have no problems with your fantasy grows. I'm out.

Big Brother only seams to be a problem for you Yanks eh lol I've had friendly officer light my fatty before lol it's all pretty normal here in Canada

**** man, Sorry for spazzing out there troop, Like I said I am new to this grow deal and the site also, so I never saw the disclaimer till today, I was affraid that my ip was going to be found by the man, you know >;{ than I read the privacy policy, :) what a load off my back. I need to do more checking of these things before posting "fake" pictures of Mj. for security purposess. Sorry all to have brought you drama. We don't need bad ju ju. So I just purchased software to keep my ip out of the wrong hands. I should have done that long time ago. I guess this can be part of " First time growers " exampled of what not to do. I am sooooo embarassed. Well, lets go on with life at hand and I'll try to be less of a lemon.

no worries everyone here wants to help looks like you got an indica too

O.k. now, lets get this thing back on track. I was wondering around yesterday inside a homer de pot and found nothing by Fox farm. So I went a couple miles further to a green house and they didn't have much either. I bought a bag of compost, Shrimp and seaweed.

01089.JPG

not a fan of FF too much scrilla, organic compost all the way and a bit of potash during flower is what I'm going with for smooth burning and tasty organic nuggs

Back
Top Bottom