Thread: Volks Grow

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Volks Grow

I know what i am asking Santa for this year! Only problem is Santa is poor. Super job here and some very nice looking bud

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I was being conservative on my estimate earlier, harvest looks to be 3x what I thought. I had 38 plants avg of 69g/site = 2622g wet. I expect to lose 75% of that to water, leaf, and stem leaving me with 655.5g of dried product, not to mention the hash and butter I will be making. So thats 23.4oz or 1.46lbs, not too shabby for my first run. I'll post pics and more info later.

Post Thanks / Like

holy shit!!! looks great man congrats on your grow bud looks great +rep keep up the good work
    BIGmouthBASS

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow. very nice. be proud man!

then grow double that. lol.

i wish i could share it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nothing like a 3x surprise to the upside; that'll make anyone's week

Congratulations on the good news.

Post Thanks / Like

Aside from the fact that I think I forgot to weigh one, the "official" wet numbers are in with an actual total of 2315g. The heaviest site came in at 164g while the smallest was 3g, creating a 62g/ site avg. @ 38 sites. If this is the result of rush cloning and im-preparedness, I can truly see producing 4-5lb from 60-80 sites. Thanks again yall, I am super stoked. This is definitely some of the best bud I've seen in my life, it's amazingly fruity, and just the scissor hash sends wonderful waves of spicy sweet goodness straight to my brain... ahhhhhh, so good. I'm going to celebrate tonight!!!

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I never weighed mine wet and with stems, but 164g sounds huge!

and none of your plants looked like they got very close to your light ever.

if you could pull over 3 lbs, i would be very very impressed. very. if you pull 4 lbs or more, i would be shocked. and a bit jealous. lol.

i pulled no where near 1.5 lbs my first run. very nice job, again.

Post Thanks / Like

That's not dry weight is it?! That's over 5lbs!
    Edit: Ok its wet weight lol I was shocked for a min
    DFW Guy
    \\He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man//
    Poor, CFL, Stealth, maybe a little luck?
    DFW-guy rocks the box!

Post Thanks / Like

maybe thats why we havent herd from maxx he probably got 4lbs ,hope hes all right been a month since his last update but, CM thats great man im happy for you looks like ill have to get some mr. nice guy seeds . I got all my clones going should be starting a journal end of the month or 1st week of next month i will be very pleased if i can pull 1 lb ,happy harvesting volksgarden rules
    BIGmouthBASS

Post Thanks / Like

I think this was the largest one... can't remember fer sure... too many little chitlins pilin' up round here...

You know I had to show this one... look at the weight.

Here's 10 of the sites waiting to be manicured for drying/curing.

I've got a lot going on right now, but will continue to post more as time allows. My outdoor Mr Nice (the mothers of the VG clones) is already two weeks cured and is fantastic. I can only imagine what the VG product will be like. It's so sticky that I have to peel it off the newspaper I'm drying it on.
    More to come, stay tuned...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Shit Batman!! LOL

That is further evidence of the success you are having with the VG and also the talent you have at growing! 5 Star grow!!!!!

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanbisMxmus View Post
    I think this was the largest one... can't remember fer sure... too many little chitlins pilin' up round here...
    I'm trying to visualize how many plants that size would just fit into your machine. It would sure look cool.

BTW, do you have a trimmed & dried weight for that one yet?
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like

DUDE FUCK YA
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 07-28-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    BIGmouthBASS

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now that's some serious cabbage right there. The clothesline of my dreams.

You should think about putting your two best in the Nug of the Month contest

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouthbass View Post
    DUDE FUCK YA
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    Now that's some serious cabbage right there. The clothesline of my dreams.

You should think about putting your two best in the Nug of the Month contest
    And also SERIOUSLY think about hanging those things somewhere else, say somewhere that is a little bit dark lol (light degrades thc and doesn't help the conversion of chlorophyll/etc to sugars, either).

But it sure looks good.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast