Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Volks Grow

In this world of possibility.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soniq420 View Post
    Not yet, but getting closer. Up to 7 by my count. I can't count leonardo's prep room build but definately when the Volks is in it. Still hoping for Tightbuds to start one. A few other people have either said they are running one or are thinking about getting one, but no journals yet.

These wheels of bud are the way to go if you aren't worried about plant count - just my opinion
    I have heard of, but not seen Volksgardens using screen techniques to fill up the garden using low plant numbers like 20 and even as low as 8.

Cheers,
    Maxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now that an intriguing concept - like a cylindrical scrog

That's something I'd love to see

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maxximus View Post
    I have heard of, but not seen Volksgardens using screen techniques to fill up the garden using low plant numbers like 20 and even as low as 8.

Cheers,
    Maxx
    have been tossing that around in my head for a while, but was afraid the lack of a good root mass would produce crap. i know hydro can cope with significantly less roots but how much less? i don't know where i could find info to help me decide best plant count for scrog considering root mass. i already figured out how to easily double rooting space, and i think i know how i could make it even bigger than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Inadvertantly I am utilizing LST, some of the plants in the Vg would easily be three feet tall. Oh, BTW, I just picked up a second VG today!!!! Am having my apprentice assemble it now. Yep, now things are going to get rollin'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^^ Congrats on the pickup

Diversity or strain and capacity - can't wait to see what you do with it.

Staggered harvest?

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CanbisMxmus View Post
    Keep in mind that I grow for others as well , it is legal for me, and this is my full time job (60+ hours/week). Again, I re-iterate: the economy and lack of jobs created this grower. It's really a dream come true, becuase I truly found what I believe is my calling.
    I've done the same in the past and most likely will do so again. But as I almost never charged sick people for their meds, I had to keep a job going (often two of them lol).

Glad it's working for you. Sick people around here are poor like me though and medicaid won't buy them herb lol.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like

ur backyard looks like a good ,where's waldo picture
    BIGmouthBASS

Post Thanks / Like

TS: I do my best to share the wealth and good fortune, and have regularly given medicine to those in need, provided they have their recommendation. In order to do what I do, I have to follow strict guidelines according to state and local laws. While I wish I could give everyone in need some green goodness, I have to look out for myself first. Thanks for your support! I really try to spread the good karma around!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic plants man. Great work!

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

can you tell if the stretch has stopped?

Post Thanks / Like

If not stopped, slowed dramatically. I've had to snip a couple tops though, and some leaves that were determined to ride the glass. With the intro of the second Vg, I have to get some more ducting. Unfortunately funding is a little low right now. Feast or famine it seems. Anyways, here are some snaps of what's going on in the Vg

Post Thanks / Like

There is discoloration on the leaves closest to the light, but they still seem healthy, just bleached. The tops I had to chop were rock hard, no trichomes yet.

Post Thanks / Like

can't wait to see the second go up. gonna do a separate journal? or both of them in this one? or do get to just see it? lol.

you are using a 1k hps? too bad you didnt stick with your hybrid bulb longer, maybe they would have stayed a couple inches shorter. and thats all were really talking about here. . . when inches matter. lol.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast