Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

Patience pays off. LOL Don't worry they will root i've read it could take up to 3 weeks sometimes. Looking great so far!!!! Woot!!!!

Musik \\\vVv///

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All!

First off, sorry for the lack of updates and that's why I stopped by...

Out of seven plants, i ended up with about 3 oz. of White Widow and 4 oz. of White Castle.

Smoke report, what I can say? The White Castle is a very nice head type high that energizes me and keeps me busy. My wife like that. The White Widow is much more of a couch lock type high for me anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's still heady but it's much more of a body type high than the other.

Over all we're very pleased with the results, 7 plants, almost 7 oz.

Now if I could just get these damn clones to do there thing!

The rockwool clones lasted about 3 weeks before they finally died off. I bought daisy cloner and didn't have much luck with it the first time around, but this time things are looking way better. I hope to have some girls in veg in a day or two.

Thanks to you all for your help and guidance, it was and is very much appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

the t5's at the bottom, are they something you installed or are they from bcnl?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chadf36 View Post
    the t5's at the bottom, are they something you installed or are they from bcnl?

thanks
    The t-5's are something that came with the unit when i bought it. So yes, they're from bcnl.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruizin View Post
    The t-5's are something that came with the unit when i bought it. So yes, they're from bcnl.
    Hey Kruizin, Was actually going to ask you the same question, I just got my bloom box and it does not have the t5s on the bottom, was this an option you paid extra for? Also what kind of ph/ppm system did you use? I want to buy a trimeter but there aren't any electrical outlets in the box to plug things into!! any suggestions? I too am growing white widow in my box. Please stop by and give me any tips you can think of. Ill definitely be referring to your thread. thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    Hey Kruizin, Was actually going to ask you the same question, I just got my bloom box and it does not have the t5s on the bottom, was this an option you paid extra for? Also what kind of ph/ppm system did you use? I want to buy a trimeter but there aren't any electrical outlets in the box to plug things into!! any suggestions? I too am growing white widow in my box. Please stop by and give me any tips you can think of. Ill definitely be referring to your thread. thanks in advance.
    I bought a bloombox royale as opposed to the regular bloombox. The version I bought came with upgraded nutes and the t-5's. So yeah....it was an option I paid for although I didn't know I was gonna get them. I thought all I was getting was upgraded nutes and an extra supply of lights and such. There is a hole in the back of the flower side for any extra cords that you might have something useful for.

I ran the box at a ph of 5.6-5.8 most of the time. The water was tap and was let to sit a day or two to get the chlorine out. It was a pain in the butt using the rockwool because I'm pretty sure that's why I had to adjust the ph on a daily basis. This time around I'm using hydroton (or whatever it's called) and that is ph neutral. No more ph problems. I just followed the chart that came with the manual for feeding and setting everything up.

Good luck with your grow dude and take care!

Post Thanks / Like

can you tell me how big the hole is on the flower side? also is there something that keeps light from leaking in/out? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chadf36 View Post
    can you tell me how big the hole is on the flower side? also is there something that keeps light from leaking in/out? thanks
    The hole in the back is a 2" diameter. After you insert the plastic insert, it's still 2" in diameter on the inside, but shrinks to about 1/2" on the outside of the box.

Trust me, there is not much light leaking at all.

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Perpetual Harvest?

I see u had a nice harvest. I also see clones. Is this a perpetual harvest grow?
    Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
    Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Post Thanks / Like

great looking plants man! so crystally! cant wait to see what you gather from them!!

Post Thanks / Like

kruisin,

Hi fellow BloomBox grower. While searching for BloomBox users I came across your journal. My new journal can be found here

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...box-rhino.html

Might be good to share tips and tales. Hope to hear from you.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the usefull info!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112