First time grower, Bloombox, what do you experts think?

kruizin

Hey All!

Started this whole thing out on 4/28. Used seeds bought from Nirvana, White Widow and White Castle.

Here is what they look like after 2 weeks into the veg cycle...

2wkvegwc.jpg

White Castle

2wkvegwcrt.jpg

White Castle Roots

2wkvegww.jpg

White Widow

2wkvegwwrt.jpg

White Widow Roots

2wkveg2.jpg

All the girls including my White Widow Mother

Do you think I outta veg these things out another week or two or throw them into flowering now? I'm really in no hurry.

Please comment!

Thanks!

Hey All!

Will post more pictures tomorrow. I thinking of moving the bigger plants with good roots into the flower chamber as they are stating to get tangled around each other and I don't wanna mess anything up.

I will leave the ones lagging in the veg chamber a bit longer in hopes that they'll bulk up quickly and get moved over into flower and catch up to the others by the end of the process. :smokin:

-kruiz

Hey kruizin, good to see someone else here from Washington!
All the plants look very healthy. I myself grow in dirt but I would have the same concerns you do about root tangles.
Ms Fox is grow support and has used Bloom Box in the past and there are a couple other journals on here that used them as well with hydro. Wish I could help ya out with that problem bud but I am sure someone can. Try posting the pictures in the veg cycle thread with a catchy title and you will get some quicker responses I think. + rep for luck!

Hey All!

As promised, here are some more photos...

I left the two stragglers in the veg stage for a while longer here they are...

2_wkvegwithmom.jpg

Mom with the stragglers

I moved the others with what I considered (and that's scary) good root systems over into flowering. These are what they're lookin' like...

1stdayflowerflor.jpg

It occurred to me that I really don't need to t5's running just yet sooo....

1stdayflower.jpg

Here they are without the t5's on.

I'd really like to get some comments (good or bad but constructive) on how things are looking so far.

Also, I think I'm getting some mold or mildew forming on the top of the coco that mother is in. It is kinda white/grey in color. I assume it's because I've given her too much water. What might I do to get rid of this?

Thanks!

-kruiz

Ok, changed out the nutes on the veg side.

Here's some pix....

stragglers2_wk.jpg

White Widow in front White Castle in the back

mom2_wks.jpg

Mother just under 3 weeks old

wc2ndayflower.jpg

White Castle 2nd day of flower

ww2ndayflower.jpg

White Widow 2nd day of flower

Things seem to be rollin' along just fine. I bought some fungicide crap for the mildew I had on the coco and it seems to be helping alot.

Thanks for lookin'!

-Kruiz

Back
Top Bottom