Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Luxx's very first grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: luxx's very first grow

well, i have kept the cats out past few nights, no new visable damage, plenty of new growth though. i placed a cup of dishwashing liquid detergent in the cab and have a few gnats in the water. Been spraying the leaves with my watering water to keep them moist. I need to install this new cab, the plants are at max height.

Should i lst them all? will that cure my height problem for a while?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, your girls are looking fantastic!! getting close to out-growing their planters, lol!! Keep up the great work luxx!
    GeT MeDiCaTeD

Licensed Caretaker of Medical MJ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luxx View Post
    well, i have kept the cats out past few nights, no new visable damage, plenty of new growth though. i placed a cup of dishwashing liquid detergent in the cab and have a few gnats in the water. Been spraying the leaves with my watering water to keep them moist. I need to install this new cab, the plants are at max height.
    Good to hear...I believe that keeping the soil too moist will allow attract certain kinds of gnats and allow them to breed (so my gf says, she has many more years of gardening/landscaping experience than I so I trust her).

Should i lst them all? will that cure my height problem for a while?
    Man, I TOLD you to LST them a while back lol :D But seriously, yes...you can LST them until you get your new cabinet delivered. Either it will be for too short of a period to have any real effect or you'll wind up having somewhat bent stems. Be sure to do this after watering so the stalks are a bit more limber, you don't even have to worry about bending them over 90 degrees...just however far you need to go to keep them short enough. Just watch you don't break the stem or you'll be "supercropping" them instead

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

long overdue update.

sorry, lost my isp for a while, im good now.

Plants are doing as good as i can hope, out of the 5 i kept, 4 were females!!! (that i can tell.) im going to take detailed pics of them tonight when the lights go on.

whatever it is that was biting my leaves is still there, but the plants are outgrowing it.

about 30 days left till harvest i estimate.

lsted 3 of them, creased one stem, seems ok. on another plant, it grew about 5 inches in 2 nights, the top was burned to almost ashes. So it kinda toped itself. I have 2 new bud sites coming out of it now.

new pics tonight, sorry about the inactivity.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey im new to the site and was wonderin if anyone could help me wit h some grow talk?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

im not the most experienced when it comes to the art, but i might be able to help you.

Check this link out. It has answered many of my questions.

how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html

and

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

well i have been trying to upload pics, but it seems that something is wrong. when the photos are uploading, it just goes to a blank screen. Any suggestions? I need to show off my babys lol.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

tried again with i different browser and then with another computer, same result. It seems to be on 420s side, but idk. So until i find a fix or it gets fixed, im pausing the journal indefinatly. Later and thanks for the support.

420 Member of the Month HazeSeeker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Are your pics to big ? They should be under 1Mb...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

yea, ive uploaded a bunch of pics already. used the same method too, maybe its my firewall or router blocking outgoing packets? i did just get a new router. i wonder.

Post Thanks / Like

Check to make sure your browser is not asking for your permission to forward to another address, I know FF does it not sure about IE. Also, try uploading a random pic to photobucket or flickr or something and see if that works. If it does you have narrowed the problem down to this site.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Im using google chrome, and never had a problem till now. I also uploaded a picture to flickr with no problems. So, as you say neut, the problem is narrowed down to this site. Im gonna try a few things to see if i cant get it to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Really weird, i've uploaded 3 pics in the last 2 days with no problems.
    Never mind the pics, how are the ladies doing. Your within weeks of harvest. Can we get some vital stats and a projected harvest?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

here are some pics from the 20th of my ladies, and a couple of the fellers. Uploaded the pics to flickr in the mean time.

ok this is one of the dudes, already chopped.

the other dude.... hes a tall one.

kinda bushy female

my accidentally toped girl...

the petite lady (shes budding the best so far tho)

pic of a bad lst, it worked though.

I will update again tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the support 420mag
    Last edited by Cozmo; 08-01-2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Fixed Photos

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

fucking decent those plants are gorgeous should get close to a half o a plant

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast