Votes: 44 62.9%
  • Lemon Skunk

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
Info on my setup ...
100cm high , 80 w , 80cm deep
2intake , 2 out vents
250w cfl(11x23w) 16000lu
temp. Lights on 29C max (avrg. 26) . Lights of 19C min (avrg. 22).
myalar

I'll try to keep this one as simple as I can .
Im going to try to make a bonsai SSH ... its not easy becouse it's a sativa -indica mix plant but its worth a shot!
I know that yld. of bonsai plant cant be big ...but for yld I have my outdoor garden Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden
This one is for fun and for experimental joy !
Lemon is another story ...never tryed to grow Lemon skunk and it had suprised me at the begining (it was very slow ) , but today is the first day of flower for my Lemon so i hope she will do fine .
Some pics ...
cca. Week ago
SSH
P4190434.JPG

Lemon
P4190438.JPG

Few day's ago ...

Biger one SSH , Lemon is 10-15 days behind with flowering ... but lemon should finish first (ssh around 11-12 weeks, lemon 8-10weeks)
P4260448.JPG

Thats it for now ...:passitleft:

Poll- Witch one would you rather grow? ?

Super Silver Haze
Awards:
1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and
Genetics:
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect:
The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor:
10- 11 weeks .
Flowering outdoor:
Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the
Southern.

Lemon Skunk
Awards:
HighLife 1st Place 2007.
Genetics:
Old school Skunk, from the Amsterdam underground.
Effect:
Smooth citrus flavor, complex effect, well balanced and long-lasting.
Flowering indoor:
Ready in 8 weeks, but an extra week will increase dramatically terpens content in the resin, resulting in a much richer flavor.
Flowering outdoor:
Ready beginning October, good resistance to botrytis. Production up to 800 grams per plant.

Jesus Maria and Jose, I can't really choose between either, I have never tried them. But I'll smoke the shit out of both if I had the chance. I have not smoked since..... March :( I can't wait for the upcoming results of this and the outdoor journal. Take care ;)

me either lol can't wait to put the super silver haze outdoors with the lemon widow rhino skunk

lemon skunk is the best i've grown so far, and everyone loves it! i currently have 4 lemons in flower, and am just starting some super lemon haze too! great strains!

it was amazing when it came out but hasn't been able to keep up with all the new hybrids

Back
Top Bottom