1st grow ever Purple Haze from Amsterdam

i2damaxx

this is my 1st grow ever. I got the Purple Haze seeds from an Amsterdam seed bank. there about a month old and a inch high. Am using Moisture control potting mix with 4 spikes of plant food for my 8 inch pot and 2 for the smaller ones. I was watering 2 to 3 times a week witch I just found out, thanks this site. I was making a mistake. I was worried that the leafs turning yellow,hopefully no serious damage has been done.. I'll keep up-dates here along with photos..And any advice is greatlly welcomed,:yummy:

IMG_01502.JPG

Hmmm. What brand of moisture control soil are you using? The one in the big pot looks nute burnt. You could add some perlite to the soil. Also, you should put something around the clear containers to keep light away from the roots. Roots hate light. ;-) I love babies! They're sooo cute!

this is my 1st grow ever. I got the Purple Haze seeds from an Amsterdam seed bank. there about a month old and a inch high. Am using Moisture control potting mix with 4 spikes of plant food for my 8 inch pot and 2 for the smaller ones. I was watering 2 to 3 times a week witch I just found out, thanks this site. I was making a mistake. I was worried that the leafs turning yellow,hopefully no serious damage has been done.. I'll keep up-dates here along with photos..And any advice is greatlly welcomed,:yummy:

If your useing MG Moisture control soil I think it has time relase nutes (check the bag to make sure)
If it does then the 4 plant food spikes + the MG soil is overkill on the nutes.

Hmmm. What brand of moisture control soil are you using? The one in the big pot looks nute burnt. You could add some perlite to the soil. Also, you should put something around the clear containers to keep light away from the roots. Roots hate light. ;-) I love babies! They're sooo cute!

Am using Miracle grow moistoure control witch was what the pot smoker employee from homedepot, in the garden dept recomended, he seem that he knew what he was talking about. But I get what ur saying "My mistake" and thanks for the heads up about the cookie containers I been useing ill change them as soon as posible, Couse i also luv my babies ha ha :thanks::slide:

First there was 3 and 20 days later became 4 and am Stocked!!

102_0013.JPG

Here she is! This one was the one that could,. Choochoo!!

102_0015.JPG

I will definitely have to visit that museum =) It sounds really cool! I want to do a lot of sight seeing. Anything else of interest there? I hear the coffee shops are pretty awesome. Have you heard of some sort of blue dolphin coffee shop?

I don't recall that one in particullar, but theres so many in and around the red light distric
each one a lil diffrent some speciallice in coffe other in shakes,food with diffrent thymes,
The most popular one is The Bulldog Thats where all the guy from Jackass got high.
You'll find lots of pic's of SteveO,Weeman,Johnny and the rest of them on the walls
theres also lots of small art galleries through out town. At night if you like to dance to the beat of House,Trance,Techno you'll have no problem finding one. "I give you some names,but can't remember any" as you can imagine I had a blast.. Beware of Hustlers
theres lots of them in Amsterdam, Taxi drivers are the worst they will charge you 2 or 3 time more, then what they would charge a local. Stick to public transport it's very efficient and alot cheaper, and don't forget that there buses travel on water (Amsterdams canals) as well.. Thats a most do. That what i can tell you for now. If i think of anything else important I'll let you know. And Vise-versa,, K:)

which was what the pot smoker employee from homedepot, in the garden dept recommended, it seemed that he knew what he was talking about.

that is hilarious!

I know it's hard, and everyone does it, but hold back on the nutes for awhile. The dirt has more then enough for a little plant to thrive. If you start screwing up with the balance you will really impact the environment for the little micro organisms in the soil that play such a huge role in the plants health and your success.

It's my 1st grow so am learning as I go along, and hopeing the trial is better than the error. Am working on a set that includes an old frig, coverd with foil on the inside,with pc fans, 3 on the top left-side blowing in and 3 on the bottom left blowing out, with a blue plant light coming down the center about 4 or 5 inchs away for the plants witch is (Ajustable) I should ghave it ready by next week. For now there in my bathroom. with the plant light..

great start so far i2damaxx, what kind of lights are you using? do you have reg seeds or fem.? +rep for a good grow!

Thats a BIG 10-4 buddy :thanks:

that is hilarious!

I know it's hard, and everyone does it, but hold back on the nutes for awhile. The dirt has more then enough for a little plant to thrive. If you start screwing up with the balance you will really impact the environment for the little micro organisms in the soil that play such a huge role in the plants health and your success.

Where are you flying from? Couse I like to know how much ur ticket was..

i actually am not paying for the ticket. a pipe store in my area is having a can drive and for every can you enter you get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Amsterdam. I became the first called =)))

now i just have to compete against 6 other contestants so hopefully i win!

i'd get 2 free round trip tickets to Amsterdam, free hotel stay, and $500 spending.

it'd be awesome =)))

It's my 1st grow so am learning as I go along, and hopeing the trial is better than the error. Am working on a set that includes an old frig, coverd with foil on the inside,with pc fans, 3 on the top left-side blowing in and 3 on the bottom left blowing out, with a blue plant light coming down the center about 4 or 5 inchs away for the plants witch is (Ajustable) I should ghave it ready by next week. For now there in my bathroom. with the plant light..
:peace:sounds like a great plan bro, just be sure to check the Lumen output and the K temp of your lights, always try to maximize your lights for the space you've got, and different brands will have different specs even with the same amount of wattage. :ganjamon:peace bro

:peace:sounds like a great plan bro, just be sure to check the Lumen output and the K temp of your lights, always try to maximize your lights for the space you've got, and different brands will have different specs even with the same amount of wattage. :ganjamon:peace bro

How do you check dose?

Back
Top Bottom