Nature grow

Bud stankalot

This is the first grow I have attempted. This is just some bagseed from some good smoke that I had layin around. I have no idea of the strain or anything like that. So far I have been taking care of 'em inside and I will transplant to the great outdoors soon. I've got eight plants as of now and so far they aren't much to look at. They are about 8 days old. I've got "high" hopes for them.

rsz_100_0768.jpg

They all look about like this for now.

I've already got whiteflies!!

rsz_100_0780.jpg

If you look at the leaf on the right you can see that bastard!!

I've been taking them outside during the day and they sit under the CFL's in the aerogarden at night. I've got tomatoes and other veggies outside that I put my babies next too and I think the whiteflies traded up for that tasty MJ. Any suggestions?

Well..... I've got a few problems already. It looks like the plants have some burns on them but I haven't used really any nutes. I think maybe it is a deficiency. I hope someone can help after I post some pictures.

I decided to go ahead and transplant them outside so I could get some more soil for them. The roots were wrapped around the bottom of the cup several times and was hindering their growth. I will take some pictures of the plot as soon as I can.

Lookin good man.I hate those damn ticks.Found one on me the other day no bigger than a very small freckle.Geez they gimme the heebeegeebee's!

Back
Top Bottom