Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Our First

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Our First

Now that looks livable for those lil babes!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice Dan, and thank you DeadTour. I know it's probably my imagination but it seemed that they had already starting greening up some just a few hours after I mixed in the perlite.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good MacMota. Keep up the good work. Before ya know it, they will be flourishing. Keep those ladies healthy.
    So far, of the 4 seeds I germed, 1 didn't make it (MA), 1 questionable WW, and 1 WW and 1 MA are confirmed females. I'm impressed with either the quality or the luck o the draw with my ratio so far. Sending some positive energy your way.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could get some good seeds like that. The grow is looking pretty good so far. I can't offer much advice right now, only encouragment. Keep it up!!

Plant of the Month Winner - April 2008 DEAN420's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good
    How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

If humanity wishes to save itself from biospheric destruction it must return to living in natural time

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, for the encouragement. We really appreciate it.

Right now we're half way through week 3. The MA is looking good with several three pronged leaves and is looking really green. The SC not so much. Mrs. MacMota keeps saying that it looks sick. I don't really know what's going on with it but it's really yellow on the lower 2 leaves and there's some browning near the tips. I'll have some pictures up tomorrow, they're sleeping right now. I'll post more in the A.M. when I can get some pictures on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Alright! Pictures...

This is day 24 for the SC and day 25 for the MA. The SC looks rough but it's coming back around, I think. Mrs. MacMota moved the plants around so the SC is closer to the fan. The Mazar still gets plenty of air on it cause it's bigger and the Strawberry Cough looks to be greening up some. We started a very very diluted nutrient solution on them on Thursday, the MA took it like a champ. It appears the SC liked it too.

Starwberry Cough, Day 24:

I still haven't figured out how to get the camera to focus on the plants and not the soil. Knowing my luck, I'll figure it out when the plants are harvested and drying.

Mazar-Afghan, Day 25:

Look at the purple in the leaves...yeah buddy. This one's going to be a great smoke. I can feel it.

Thanks everyone for all the help and encouragement. We appreciate you all sticking around.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking perfect! Great job! Thanks for the update. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey any updates??

Post Thanks / Like

Today is day 30. For one month we have been growing and have learned a lot. From all the help of you guys here, we have 2 viable marijuana plants.

We're on a feeding schedule now and they get water every couple of days. It seems the heat from being inside the outside storage unit causes the soil to dry fairly quickly. We're planning on vegging for another 3 or 4 weeks and then on to flowering. I'm still a little concerned about the Strawberry Cough though. It appears that there is some manner of lockout and I'm thinking that it's an acidic pH issue. I don't have a tester though so I can't be for certain. I'll probably run by the pet store later and get one. I'll get some pics up in little while too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadTour09 View Post
    Hey any updates??
    My apologies that you all have to prod for updates. My work schedule is hectic (48 hours in 4 days) and so most nights I come home and crash. I'll do my best to get more regular updates on here for ye faithful few.

Thanks again everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaaaand, here's the pics.

MA, Day 30:

SC, Day 29:

Here's group shot of them under the lights:

I still see some yellowing on the SC and the tips are still looking dead on the lower 4 leaves but the top is coming in nice and green (though not as green as the MA) and I think it'll recover. I tried to get some really close shots of the leaves so you could see the coloring and tell me if it's a nutrient lockout but alas, I still haven't figured out this stoopid camera. I actually have the product manual pulled up from Sony's website while I type this.

Post Thanks / Like

I finally figured it out! Okay, so apparently, you have to put your camera in Macro mode to get close-ups. Here's some pics:

MA:

Okay, now here's the Strawberry Cough. You can finally see what I've been babbling on about. The lower leaves are noticeably more yellow and the tips are brown and dead:

Yay! I'm retarded, but yay!

Post Thanks / Like

Time for a quick update.

The plants love the nutrients. Both have almost doubled in size since the watering. I can't believe it. The yellowing is almost completely gone on the Strawberry Cough. When can I sex them? How do you tell? I know there's a thread somewhere on here that shows but I'm having issues finding it. Maybe I'll look a little harder tomorrow. Also, I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

That's all for now. I'll post again tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear everything is going well. Here is the link for preflowers - http://www.420magazine.com/forums/ho...reflowers.html
    I couldn't tell up until about a a week and a half ago. Roughly 2 months since germination. Now I have to run and get some red spectrum lights to get them blooming

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast