Thread: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

SS:

HK dwarf:

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

here are the lemon skunks coming along nicely (for the most part)

I STS'd one of the lemon skunks, she showed the first pistils out of all of them:

KING LS [I]:

Post Thanks / Like

and here is my problem! maybe someone has had this before. its prob really easy problem and im just a donk.

why are my stems doing this? i have been racking my brain, the only thin i can come up with is 60% humidity?

same one:

different ones:

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like maybe the stems are growing and rubbing against the plastic part at the bottom. They look great!

Post Thanks / Like

are they getting wet when there are in feed tray ?Maybe put some electrical tape down there, not to tight . looks damn good though
    BIGmouthBASS

Post Thanks / Like

they do feel a bit wet and gritty when i rub them.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe the cubes are getting to wet and when they turn vertical water is running down the stack.To much of that and it could cause your stacks to rot .I had it happen in a 5 gal bucket nft system my feed lines where running out right on the stack .I didnt catch it quick enough and lost lost my crop.Check ur cubes that are vertical after a feeding and see if thats the case
    BIGmouthBASS

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You may be watering them too much cause at their young age/small size you could let those go for 2 days maybe 3 before they really needed watering.

Cheers,
    Maxx

Post Thanks / Like

WOW WheeloFortune- Excellent. I have learned so much off of your Journals as well as maxximus. Keep up the great work, both of you.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks TB,

thanks maxx, I switched to two waterings a couple weeks ago. 1.5 hours each. i wish i could do 45 minutes, but my timer is in half hour increments. i could do an hour, but then some would get watered more than others. i need to get a 15min increment timer.

i'll step it down to an hour till then and see if it helps.

Post Thanks / Like

shit i just went to change it from 1.5 hours to 1 hours and it had about a 4 hour period where it was on in addition to both waterings. i must have bumped it without realizing it. it was during a time i would be sleeping too, so i would never have noticed it without examining the timer.

i hope i didn't do too much damage. . . I think the smallest one is a goner.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Doh!!!! - timers are the week link in the chain for sure. I never trust them and always second guess them. The plant ought to recover well now that you have found the issue. You might want to try timeing your wheel to make sure how long it is taking to do a full turn, cause I know mine is more like 45 mins.

Cheers,
    Maxx

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, its supposed to be 45 minutes, but i can only water in 30 min increments because of my timer. i need to get a new one.

i hope your right that they will recover, only one or two got it really badly.

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maxximus View Post
    Doh!!!! - timers are the week link in the chain for sure. I never trust them and always second guess them.
    Use TWO timers. Use one to trigger a relay who's function is a make/break on the hot wire of whatever you're timing. Then use the other one to do the same only with the common wire. Set them both the same.

That takes care of the "timer failed to go off(/on)" situations.

I don't know what to do to take care of the "piece of junk got confused and is operating on its own clock now" ones.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like

Digital timer would take care of the problem. Though I'm not sure how much one would be for the wattage you need.
    Edit: just checked some prices and I found some 15amp digital timers for $25-35
    DFW Guy
    \\He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man//
    Poor, CFL, Stealth, maybe a little luck?
    DFW-guy rocks the box!

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast