Thread: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

hey CMX,

i wasn't trying to argue with you, just telling you what i think too. discussion is why i am here. and you have been helpful! i am interested in how your doing your grow, so i can learn from it too, but i am a patient man, can wait to the end if thats what your plan is.

thanks for the input bud.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SS,

I am starting to breed (As you probably already know) and I don't want any males. if I had to weed out males in my system, i wouldn't even try to start from seed. I'd need to start 160 plants and wait 3-4 weeks to drop them in the wheel till they sex, and toss 80-ish plants. not gonna happen. thats why I used the STS method of producing feminized seeds. I'm almost home free now with a bunch of feminized beans. My fem-male is just about to start to open. If this works as planned, i will probably do one more STS round to get a thousand seeds. that will be the real start of the breeding program.

lookking forward to it. you should think about sts. its very cheap.

Post Thanks / Like

the UPS tracking website says my RO is out for delivery which means i will get it today. just in time.

will drain and fill my res when it gets here. i will also take pics and give an update of what my res looks like when im done. I have a sneaking suspicion that my tap water is causing problems with the nutes. my friend father baker was getting impatient to sit around while his ro filled, was thinking of just going to tap and after a few waterings with tap started to have problems. went right back to ro and they recovered immediately. our water comes from the same place and we both have 100 year old houses. i hope i see the same improvement he did. plus its an extra .3 ec of healthy nutes i can add and still keep it lighter.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, my RO arrived.

it didnt come with faucet hookups, instead they wanted you to tap into a feed line and a drain line. F that. maybe when i buy a house. till then, i went to home depot and got some connectors, and hooked it up to my faucet.

T- minus 8 hours and counting till its filled. lol.

so far the ppm is kinda high, but it says to flush it for 4 hours, so i will. then drain the res, and fill it again. this is gonna take all day to do.

Post Thanks / Like

i feel like I am talking to myself, but what the hell, i like me anyways so:

my EC was off because the light is still making interference even though its on another circuit. i turned off the light. now the RO EC is .05, in ppm that equates to 25ppm ish. there maybe a certain amount of error in the meter too. but it is at acceptable numbers in my book. looks good. i figure it will be full around 1 am. then i get to add nutes, feed them, and see how they respond.

i don't know why I am excited to feed, but i am. has been 3 full days of flush with no niutes. they must be hungry.

Post Thanks / Like

That's what journals are... you talking to yourself! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I read your journal. It's just that everything you talk about is wayy over my knowledge level haha.
    DFW Guy
    \\He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man//
    Poor, CFL, Stealth, maybe a little luck?
    DFW-guy rocks the box!

Post Thanks / Like

well thanks for reading it at least, a monologue is ok if people are listening. lol.

iit's cool. i'm not going crazy yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on, you have nearly 4500 views. Yes many people are reading it haha.
    DFW Guy
    \\He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man//
    Poor, CFL, Stealth, maybe a little luck?
    DFW-guy rocks the box!

Post Thanks / Like

i know, i was just joking around because i had like 10 posts in a row.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is one of my favorite journals.

I'm not qualifed to weigh in on a lot of what's being said - so I'm enjoying the read instead.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm probably not qualified either. But im getting there. just a few more years. . . lol.

i changed my res last night but was too tired to update, so here it is.

12-13 gal RO in res starting at 0.05 EC.

added 2 oz Connoisseur A
    added 2 oz Connoisseur B
    added 2 oz Cal mag
    added 4 oz Sweet
    added 4 oz Hygrozyme
    added 2 tsp. Beasty Blooms
    added a couple of drops of superthrive
    Ph balanced to 5.6
    and added special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.

My EC now sits ate 1.67 EC. which is equivalent to the heaviest part of feeding on the light feed schedule on the AN calculator. I consider this light feeding, taking into account the huge amount of lumens these girls are getting and the amount of supplemented CO2.

I bought the mother earth super tea to go in too, but i accidentally picked up the grow instead of the bloom, i'm gonna go exchange it in a few minutes.

my equipment is finally nearing the setup i have had in my head for years.
    a few items more and ill be satisfied for a while.

i still want a:
    dehumidifier
    intellidose
    55 gal drum
    top off sensor, selenoid, and pump
    and a chiller.

then ill be done for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, its been 5 days since my last pic post, so ill give you an update.

i was flushing for 3.5 of the past 5 days so they haven't changed a whole lot (without any nutes). i hope to see an improvement with these nutes within the next few days.

Also I diluted my res down with some more RO.

here is the RO:

here's what the res looks like now:

and here is the air 5" below the cooltube on the outside:

Post Thanks / Like

EC is a nice light 1.42, and air is cool 73*, but it is too humid i know. hard to deal with when the ambient humidity is over 90%. at least the AC is pulling it down 20%.

Post Thanks / Like

here is the KING:

it seems like it's taking him forever to start opening his sacs. i wish he would start to get happy up in there. . . patience.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast