Thread: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

Definitely a nice selection. How much did all those seeds set you back? I finally noticed the extra link under your sig., am up to speed now. Best of luck on this round!

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CMX.

i dunno, about 300 bucks give or take a bit.
    but it will be worth it once i have a huge stock and a variety of suitable wheel genes.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^ * feminized stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Just watch the blueberry you may have to take them out because they take alot less nutes and are a lil sensitive. i love the mix though cant wait to see how it goes

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, $300 is a drop in the bucket from what you'll harvest. We've been along the same lines, I just harvested my seed crop. I have several seeds already sprouted. Probably going to do a journal on those as well. I can't wait to see what I get.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, your right inferno,

i think im gonna try to run 3/4 strength nutes at most this turn anyways. I'm gonna at least try to be more sensitive to the nute concentrations. Also, it is a bluberry auto (which is obviously already a cross) crossed with auto hindu kush. . . so it should be a little better than straight bluberry, but point well taken. . . i will watch closely.

CMX,
    yeah, $300 is acceptable considering that I should get a thousand seeds from these girls, so i should have an awesome stock for a long time, and will produce mad budd (over all the seeds i will be able to grow) compared to price.

besides, the good genes should be worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, i got home from my dads house today.

the LR#2 and my crosses are dry and its time to start harvesting seeds. . . the quickest way? blunts. lots of blunts. lol.

first blunt yielded 22 mature seeds. looks like i got about 4-5 more blunts to go.

ill let you know how it smokes.

Post Thanks / Like

wow.
    this stuff is wicked nice. not even considering all the seeds.

Post Thanks / Like

That's funny. I bot a box of blunts the other day. Same reason, seed farming. I've no idea how many seeds I have. Several hundred good ones, and many more that are a bit preemy. It really makes you appreciate sensimilla! lol. Yes, I'm ecstatic I have all these fantastic seeds, but man, there's no easy way to get them out! Here's to sticky fingers!!!

Post Thanks / Like

so true cmx, gotta harvest seeds somehow. i have a friend who is a blunt wrap rep, so i get boxes for free. lucky me.

gl getting them all out. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

i have never harvested seeds could u just dry them and just run it threw a screen make hash ect or would that hurt the seeds

Post Thanks / Like

Inferno: The only drawback to harvesting seeds is you have to mutilate the buds. Yes, I plan on making lots of hash and butter (and smoking lots of blunts). YOu got it goin on WOF, seems hardly fair... lol

Post Thanks / Like

mutilate? i call it: breaking it up. lol. what are you gonna put whole buds in the blunt?

break it up, save the seeds. easy peasy.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, if they'd burn like that I would! Easy is when you only have a few ounces to do, I'm thinkin I got close to a lb. No complaints though. If this is the worst thing I have to do all day, I'm stylin'.

420 Member, Nug, and Plant of the Month Winner pan4gold49's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wheel blunt's are good. Seeds are great you have then both good deal.
    It could be a joint from the Big Bambu.

Pan4

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast