Thread: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

Quote Originally Posted by WheeloFortune View Post
    ss,

glass is wonderful, clean hits leaving the taste in tact. awesome for top shelf bud. kinda like fine wine needs a swirl and a sniff to taste the subtle hints.

my friends think a blunt of top shelf is kinda a waste because it will get you super blasted, and it takes a lot of weed, can burn fast ona bunch of heads, and it takes on a lot of the flavor of the blunt, so you don't get as much of those subtle tastes.

but I still smoke top shelf blunts. thats why we grow right? to do it the way we want. goddies is where i draw the line. lol, could fit a half O in a big one. try smoking a half O to the head of anything good. I'd be on my ass.

i'll def post one or two for ya, you should try one sometime. i always feel big tyme when i'm smoking a blunt.
    +rep....Love the picts.And hell yeah thats why we growto roll top shelf and not have to worry bout smoking your money away.
    Its funny my wife just started smokin for the first time with me just recently after all these years.And her fav are Blunts of some nice cured rainbow kush.shes never done any drugs in her life(great women)due to both us being around them growing up and being disgusted by them(not that herbs a drug, ITS NOT). But damn she loves them blunts. I cant keep em rolled enough for her.Its funny how herb has tightened my marrige up.And i must attribute this to "DA BLUNTS"thier like my kids now i like saying high and playing with them..lol

I'm completely there with you on this one.Your wording is perfect on that post.so i pass this dutch to you

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

mmmm dutchies.

ok I'm kinda pissed, i just took pics for an entire blunt rolling extravaganza, and when i went to rename them i accidentally deleted them all. they were beauts.

i guess i can retake one of the end product, but this is bull shit. . . actually it's holy shit.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, so this is really disappointing after i had a great set prepared.

but start off with a gift from a friend. . . a bag o premo bud, aka HOLY SHIT!

then you take a nice fat cigar, slice it with a razor and stuff it full of weed, re-roll it, and you got yourself a 60-70 dollar blunt. I already smoked 1.5 grams with my friends.

next to my shotgun bowl to get an idea of girth:

this is how the big daddy smokes it smooth. . . with a filter:

it pulls smooth and very deep. you can only take 2-3 hits then you have to put it down. this could last me 7-8 more sessions, and it already went 1 on 3 heads.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bout you losin' the set of pics. I've accidentally deleted a couple of really long posts that I had put a lot of thought into, so I know how much that sucks. I hate wasting energy, especially my own.

Thanks for taking those pics and summarizing!

I think that blunt would last me about 20 sessions, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, thanks ss. its about an inch thick.

i dont usually roll them this big, just on occasion. talking about it made me want one.

Post Thanks / Like

IAmen to that brother..i think its time for a lil session tonite with the lil ladie..lol..and honest to god it helps with the whole p.m.s issue's..n I mean that n aa good way ladies..if anyof you are reading this.1 blunt last her the whole week n it saves me.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

WOF, that bag wasn't grow from you right? hahaha sorry i asked

and i am jealous of that blunt(:

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I've never seen such huge trich heads as on those HS buds above.

You don't even need a microscope to check those, lol.

I think I understand how that strain got its name

Post Thanks / Like

ok, well except for a final smoke report this journal is finished.

i moved them into jars to start the cure.

i had 5 LS's left at in the end NOT including the snake.

the biggest one weighed out to 16 grams after i took the stem off.

the final wt. of all 5 was 54.4 grams. 10g/plant. . . i can deal with that. now just give me 80 plants like that!

cure:

I will still answer any questions, but this journal is history. . . soniq my man. you know what to do.

thank you everyone who helped, discussed, and was just here to watch. everybody check out my latest grow.

keep it green

peace out. WOF!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks so much for sharing your grow with us WOF.

This was one informative journal, twists, turns, and experiments galore.

Looking forward to your final smoke report

Moving to our completed journals archive per your request

Post Thanks / Like

ok so this journal is as officially done as it can get because today, right now I am smoking the very last piece of bud that i grew in this journal. . . how long since i jarred them? about a month. 54.4 grams in 28 days. damn i smoke too much (and share too much) start of veg in my Holy Shit journal is barely on the horizon. this is going to be a long drought. shit.

well, i figure i should give a full report.

i grew a lot of strains in this lengthy journal. I did not yeild all that much, but it seems to prove that you can certainly stagger harvest in a rotational garden if you choose to feed only one strength of nutes. i grew all of these from seed and the purpose was to breed more seed. i guess you could say i was successful, but not what i hoped for.

Snow Ryder - 3
    Auto Hindu Kush - 1
    Auto Lemon Skunk Seeds - 43

All feminized.

The main thing i learned in this journal was the timing for using a method to create feminized seeds. on my next attempt I will probably choose to just grow out one female, turn it male, and then harvest the pollen and store it and then do a full female run and hand pollinate. unless time was pressing of course, and then I would plant the females 4-5 weeks after planting the treated female.

as far as the smoke goes, they were all good but not amazing. They tasted nice, and got me high and none of the Ruderalis genes were evident from what i've heard as far as headaches go or anything else negative.

The lemon skunk got better and better as they cured in the jars all the way up to the end. I wish i could have sat on them longer but when the choice is smoke or don't, i usually do.

I just want to thank eveyone who participated in my journal again

but im glad to be on to a new project.

Post Thanks / Like

thanx wheel look forward to reading any of your future journals..+rep

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Great journal WOF!

thanks for sharing it with us!

looking forward to learning from your future grows!

regards and respect,

setting sun

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT journal WOF. Thanks for sharing your work with us!!!! I always enjoy your posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WheeloFortune View Post
    The main thing i learned in this journal was the timing for using a method to create feminized seeds. on my next attempt I will probably choose to just grow out one female, turn it male, and then harvest the pollen and store it and then do a full female run and hand pollinate. unless time was pressing of course, and then I would plant the females 4-5 weeks after planting the treated female.
    *just to be accurate, I have found:
    plant STS fe->male 3 weeks before the rest.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast