Thread: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

hey wheelo and max so my run is nearing its end and things turnes out pritty good.
    I figure I got about 3-4 g per plant but I have learned some very good tricks and tips along the way hopfully my next run will be full and I'm aiming for 7 g per plant
    I'll let ya know in about 2 months

?T.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

GL bro, keep us up on it. . . with the right strain, and a steady hand, I think 7 g/plant can be achievable.

Probably my best yeild per plant was the auto Lemon Skunk in this journal.

5 plants = 54.4 grams. A little over 10g/plant.

Unfortunately i never did that well with the wheel on a whole. it is certainly doable though.

Post Thanks / Like

hey wheel have you checked out my journal? I have got it updated right to the now if your intrested. the things i'm gonna do different this time are
    #1 get all the right nutes and additives
    #2 veg till about 10 inches tall
    #3 hit them with dr. nodes (its a hight inhibitor)
    as long as I can vent the cool tube enough nothing should burn and between the full range of nutes and the dr. nodes I am expecting a good over all yeld.

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TandT View Post
    hey wheel have you checked out my journal?
    I do not see your journal in the Grow Journals forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TandT View Post
    hit them with dr. nodes (its a hight inhibitor)
    Sounds like a potentially useful product for wheel grows if it inhibits height instead of just switching the height-growth to horizontal(sic)-growth. What hormones and/or chemicals are in it?
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like

the chem in dr. nodes is paclo 0.4% and my journal is not at 420. Unfortunatly I'm not allowd to post where it is cause I will get banned from this site and I don't want this t happen cause I need all the pointers I can get from someone that is familliar with this type of grow.

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are certainly welcome to post a journal here.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Post Thanks / Like

ya for some reason I cant post or pm or add attachments all I can do is respond to other posts???? not sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No trouble here my friend, we're here to help but ask that there be no references off site to competing forums

We've got attachments disabled site-wide - too much risk of virus's being downloaded and the security of our growers is too important.

We've invested in a photo gallery so you can display in thread. Here's the link to the tutorial on how to use it. There is no post count minimum for this - you're have unlimited access on day 1.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pl...st-photos.html

Our PM system isn't unlocked to new members until 25 posts are made. This is to prevent spambots and/or people that come here to try to hookup via hit and run

You can PM staff or moderators at any time. It's fairly easy to get 25 posts pretty quickly when you're greeting new members (just a suggestion)

We've got a few wheel journals here. There's also a few people threatening to make their own but there's no green in em yet, so I haven't tracked them. Here's kind of my unofficial crib sheet...

Rotary Grow Threads
    Maxx's Original Volksgarden
    Maxx's DIY and Rotary Alternatives
    Anonymous Greatest Hits Photos
    CanbisMxmus' Rotating Volks Grow
    WOF's First Turn
    WOF's Second Turn
    WOF's Third Turn

Post Thanks / Like

lol yup I have read every one in almost its entiredy.
    I'm new to indoor and my first system and first grow was with a roto-gro wheel.
    Its pritty awesome.
    I actually am in the process of harvesting right now.They did all right but next time I am gonna fill it(my clones are just starting to root) and I am gonna use all the right nutes this time.
    I hope I can get it to yeld better this time and get the 7g+ per plant I'm looking for.
    we'll see and I will keep yas posted

T.

420 Nug of the Month Winner 2nd Place Member of the Month (Mar 10') WheeloFortune's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

damn tand, I cant see pics at the other forum w/o signing up. I would love to see your pics. . . if you don't want to run a whole journal, you could post a couple pics in this thread if you want. . . just like to see what your working with plant wise.

Post Thanks / Like

lol I have tryed and tryed but cant figure out this site. and I'm not allowed to post attachments.
    maby I can use my avatar one sec.

Post Thanks / Like

there wheelo I have changed the pic in my profile let me know as you see them and I will keep changing it to show you more of my grow LMAO it will take a while but atleast you'll see.

Post Thanks / Like

lol, nice. i can kinda see it. . .

here is how to post pics in the simplest way. . .

1) go to "photo gallery" the 4th link from the left at the very top under the banner.
    2) all the way to the right just above the first row of pics, it says "upload photos"
    3) upload them from your computer to the site.
    4) after you upload them, on the same line that said "upload photos" all the way to the left it says "my photos" click on that
    5) click on the pic you just uploaded copy the line under the pic that says "medium image:"
    6)paste that line into a message on a thread and it will appear.

its easy, and thats how to do it. . . you can not link photos from other places like photo bucket or something, they must be uploaded to the 420mag server.

Post Thanks / Like

alrighty then I gaver a shot and failed again I think I almost got it but my image was too big and I don't know how to resize lol one problem after another
    just call me captian computer HAHAHAHAH
    sorry bro

T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

what size is it?

More than 1 megabyte? less than 5 megabyte = email to soniq420@420magazine and I'll post it for you

Less than 1 megabyte = you should be able to post it yourself.

> 1 megabyte and want to learn how to resize = open in microsoft paint (is in every windows machine), and just change the size (it's tools > size) I think, I'm on a MAC right now and can't look it up

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast