WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

I said in my first turn that i would not have time to run this,

but here I am. starting a new thread. my last wheel is not even complete yet and I am getting ready for my next run.

This one will be totally different from that last run, and hopefully much better.

I assume most of you know my first journal, if not follow this link:
WheelOFortune's - first turn

my equipment:

NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a 4x8 grow tent
Volksgarden
25 gallon res
400 gph pump
Quantum dimmable ballast 600 w
600 w HPS hortilux bulb
air pump and stone for the res
Air Conditioner
tower style reciprocating fan
carbon filter
8" can fan (not in use because it is too loud)
an 8" inline duct boost fan from homedepot and (2) 8" to 6" reducers
a 6" inline duct boost fan.
a home made cloning/germinating box that i made out of a freezer and a house thermostat. (controls temp to the exact degree, its my baby for my babies) it has 3 15w flouro's and a flood and drain table in it.
CO2 regulator and 20 lb. tank

this turn will be all AUTO FLOWER!

the strains that I will be running include:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
orig. seeds from joint doctor:
Lowryder #2 seeds that i made from male/female pollination last run.

lowryder2.GIF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Short Stuff Seed Bank:
2 packs of feminized SnowRyders:

Seeds per pack : 5 female seeds
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Height : 12 – 14 inches
Harvest : 10 weeks from seed
Yield : 18 – 34g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : heavy indica hit
Potency : 8/10

Growth period :10 weeks from seed to harvest!
snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of snowryder, Trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under flouros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Snowryder is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting.

snowryder1.GIF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 seeds:
short stuff automatic Mix
Seeds per pack : 5
Genetics: a mix of all of our auto strains plus some experimental strains
Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrids
Height : 10 – 20 inches
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 18 – 35g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : varied
Potency : varied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by low life seed bank

1 pack of these seeds:

Automatic Hindu kush
Seeds per pack : 10
Type : Autoflowering, sativa/indica F1 hybrid
Height : 10 – 14 inches
Harvest date : 9 weeks from seed
Yield : 14 – 30g per plant
Ideal light regime : 20/4 from seed to harvest
Ideal pot size : 5 litres
Environment : Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : Sedative/Couchlock/Manic Munchies
Automatic Hindu Kush is truly for the Indica lover. She may only grow to 14” at the very most but the buds are thick and rock hard, and with such a coating of resin that she is our best and most efficient hashmaker. A mix of Hindu Kush, master Kush and Lowryder, our Automatic Hindu Kush does not branch out as much or grow as tall as our Automatic AK47 but they also do not require as much rootspace, this enables more to be grown in the same area. In 1 square metre for example you may be able to fit twice as many Automatic Hindu Kush’ as you could Automatic AK47’ we feel that this more than makes up for it’s individual size. Being an Indica, the high of the Automatic Hindu Kush can be quite narcotic in its qualities and can induce sleep or deep relaxation quite effortlessly. Not a strain you should be smoking if you intend to go dancing, play sports or indeed anything that requires you to use your legs! You might also consider somehow locking the refrigerator prior to smoking unless you want to gain weight and rack up obscene grocery bills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 packs of these feminized:

Automatic lemon skunk
Seeds per pack : 5
Difficulty : 6/10
Type : Auto flowering, sativa/indica hybrid
Height : 12 – 14 inches
Yield : 14 – 28g per plant
Odour : 6/10
Ideal pot size : 5litres
Methods : Can be grown close together, not suitable for direct ground planting
Effect : Balanced Sativa/Indica
Potency : 7/10

Auto Lemon Skunk was developed using a lemon pheno Skunk#1 that we’ve been keeping as a clone mother for almost 15 years and the original Lowryder. Although Skunk#1 is the building block for plenty of modern stable hybrids, many find it to be quite variable in its phenotypes and the discovery of a lemon scented pheno was something to treasure. Having grown it every season since 1994, the transition to creating an auto flowering version seemed obvious and so the initial F1 cross with Lowryder was made. 2 years and 6 generations later, we have something we are now very pleased with and we hope you like it too. Auto Lemon Skunk is one of our shorter varieties, rarely exceeding 14 inches tall and usually forming one central cola with minimal branching. Plants are very symmetrical (just look down from above) and have a good but not extreme coating of resin. The high and aroma is the Auto Lemon Skunks strongpoint. The high is a balance between the speedy high of a sativa and the couch lock of an indica, a true all-day smoke and of course the aroma is that of over ripe lemons. The difficulty rating of 6/10 is because the Auto Lemon Skunk does not like having its roots restricted or to become dry, it’s slightly sensitive to over feeding and spider mites will choose this strain over almost any other. The best way around these issues would be to start seeds in 5litre pots or bigger, never allow the growing medium to get too dry, feed lightly and ensure high humidity during it’s early stages. Even so, a spider mite targeting insecticide may be required at some stage. A rewarding strain if you are prepared to look after it.

lemon-skunk.GIF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 pack of these:

Blueberry Kush
Seeds per pack : 10
Difficulty : 5/10
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Height : 10 – 14 inches
Yield : 14 – 30g per plant
Odour : 8/10
Ideal pot size : 5litres
Methods : Can be grown close together, not suitable for direct ground planting
Effect : Indica couch lock, medicinal, lung expanding
Potency : 8/10

Auto Blueberry Kush is a stable, inbred cross of our Auto Blueberry and Auto Hindu Kush, Auto Blueberry Kush is a short to medium sized strain, perfectly suited to window boxes. The difficulty rating of 5/10 is because of the Blueberry influence. Plant seeds directly into 5litre pots, be gentle with the nutrients and never let the medium become too dry or you run the risk of stunting their growth. The resin on this plant can, in some cases, be incredible. She has the aroma of the Auto Blueberry with the hard buds of the Auto Hindu Kush and the resin of both. Not the easiest auto flowering strain to grow but very rewarding if done correctly.

auto-blueberry-_2_.GIF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have two first gen crosses between LR#2 and a strawberry cough and a Holy Shit. I will be sorting out the auto genes from these guys to add to the mix.

I am still waiting to harvest the Seeded moms. wanted to make sure the seeds were mature. I think they're close now.

here are the seeded moms:

LR#2 prego's:
TURN_2_getting_ready_05.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_08.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_07.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_10.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_11.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_12.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LR#2xSC and LR#2xHS prego's:

SC:
TURN_2_getting_ready_03.JPG

HS:
TURN_2_getting_ready_02.JPG

both: (SC on bottom HS on top) ignore the lr#2 runt in the back middle:
TURN_2_getting_ready_04.JPG

here are the first 5 snowryders. The big one will be made into a HOW TO STS journal, and will fem pollinate the rest of the gals. The STS will delay her by 2 weeks, so I am starting the rest of the SR in two weeks. These seeds were planted on 5-26-09. which makes taday day 5.

TURN_2_getting_ready_01.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_06.JPG

TURN_2_getting_ready_09.JPG

i will use all the seeds i bought, and as many LR#2's as I can fit in the wheel to fill it up completely in about 3 weeks from 5-26. that means a target germination date of 6-14-09 for the rest of the seeds.

tally:
10 Snowryders -fem (1 male'd)
10 Automatic lemon skunk -fem
10 Blueberry Kush
10 Automatic Hindu kush
and ill use
40 Lowryder #2
5 short stuff automatic Mix

Thanks all, I'll try not to disappoint.

i had my first mishap today and broke one of the SR babies in half. oops.

I was starting to clean up the tent to get ready to take the new baby girls and one of my meters fell right on the lower right corner SR and broke it clean in half.

All 5 SR's germinated within 3 days, and all of them are up, out and looking for light already. I'm liking how these girls are starting out.

I harvested the lr2's and the crosses today. they should be nice and ready to plant in a couple of weeks.

this journal is going to be so much nicer to watch with my new camera. I've been playing with it all day, its amazing.

oic, yeah.

my boy is a pro photographer and we made a trade. its a little older but the optics are amazing.

an '86 Benz is still a Benz at the end of the night. know what i mean?

the matrix, if only learning kung fu was that easy. sigh.

oic, yeah.

my boy is a pro photographer and we made a trade. its a little older but the optics are amazing.

an '86 Benz is still a Benz at the end of the night. know what i mean?

the matrix, if only learning kung fu was that easy. sigh.

I will take the older heavy Benz over the new plastic ones any day.

Move onto Tai Chi brother, you will want to do it when you are old so you might as well get a head start on it.

Cheers,
Maxx

I will take the older heavy Benz over the new plastic ones any day.

Cheers,
Maxx

Unless it was ever the color tan (every German taxicab is a tan Benz and the beat the resin out of them)

I'm ready for more wheel pictures if you'll pardon my impatience

Unless it was ever the color tan (every German taxicab is a tan Benz and the beat the resin out of them)

I'm ready for more wheel pictures if you'll pardon my impatience

No Mam, thats not tan, that primer. This vehicle has never been a taxi, trust me.

thanks guys,

maxx, part of shaolin kung fu includes qi gong, which is slow like tai chi. (and some tai chi is fast) meditation is also a big part. All aspects of chan budd-ism are taught by the monks I learn from. "unity of mind body and spirit"

thanks pan, im glad your here to help. :)

soniq, i just harvested the LR2's and crosses so i don't have those seeds yet to start. I am still waiting on all the Low Life seeds to come from dope seeds. they should be here next week. (takes a while to get to me)

also, i should have said an american benzito. lol. the point was old quality is usually still better than newer cheaper stuff.

I still have to clean the wheel before anyone can go for a ride.
pics will come soon.

my uncle was given 2 more weeks to live a few days ago, but my dad doesn't think he'll make it that long considering how fast he is going down hill. I guess quick is better than a long period of pain.

It's a very sad time for my family. . . waiting for death. :(
he's the youngest brother at 52 years old. awesome guy.
I am going down to visit, to basically say my goodbye's this weekend, so i doubt i'll be doing any cleaning or updates over the weekend.

this shit really puts things in perspective. whats important, whats not. so stupid that our government rules parts of our lives they have no business in.

...this shit really puts things in perspective. whats important, whats not. so stupid that our government rules parts of our lives they have no business in.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. You are absolutely right about perspective. These things definitely make you pay attention to what is important. I'm very sorry for your family's loss.

Back
Top Bottom